Home Discussions General Discussions

Pig vs Demogorgon

DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 513

So I would say the general consensus is that these two killers are quite evenly matched? But simply put who in your opinion would you class as the better killer and why?

And which one of them in your opinion is most fun to play?

I'm getting ready to switch main killer from Clown to one of these at least for a while. I'm fairly new to both and I like them a lot, they feel fresh and fun. I have been performing a bit better with Pig, but don't think I have understood how to best make use of Demogorgons abilities yet.

Comments

• ZtarShotZtarShot Member Posts: 438

I mean piggy wiggy has the power to have the snewt bewpd, but doesn't love George the Demogorgon?

In all seriousness, I like pig better because while lacking in map pressure, it PUNISHES survivors for doing the objective, and, including teachables, punishes for being altruistic, too.

Make ur choice really do be good on George.

• I_Eat_WormsI_Eat_Worms Member Posts: 307

demogorgon is way better designed in the feel of playing the killer and the sounds are awesome, gameplay he is average. portals can sometimes be strong but mostly are weak, while his shred is pretty powerful when used right. pig as a character is really boring and basic but gameplaywise is like a really slow ghostface who cant stalk but can stealth forever and has pretty crap and situational time wasters. id say demogorgon is better but most other people would say pig is better

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 513

Thanks for the input. Isn't the very best killers more often using Demogorgon? Could be wrong but got that feeling that perhaps Demo has a higher ceiling but is harder to master, and that is why Pig have a higher killrate. And also Demos low killrate could be that fewer people have him/it (?) as their main killer.

• Archimedes5000Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,589

Demogorgon can dash and break pallets, also he can fast travel

Pig.... Can run fast after walking slow and screaming loud... RNG traps are quite bad right now. But she is not that bad either

• DBD78DBD78 Member Posts: 513

When playing against Pig the RNG traps are more annoying than anything, but it adds a bit of stress and take you away from gens for a while. What I lack with both killers are better add-ons.

• KycerKycer Member Posts: 323

Demo is more fun but Pig is stronger imo

• Archimedes5000Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,589

Pigs traps should be more guaranteed slowdown than RNG, delay the roar a bit and she would be good. And maybe make Traps automatically start during EGC

• TheEdMaverickTheEdMaverick Member Posts: 41

You should play the most liked.

But Pig got that slow down potential and the 0 terror radius to get close to gens or jigsaw boxes, with her ambush the 1st hit its guarantee but while the match still going your you wont wanna use your ambush anymore to apply pressure with your tr, unless you know where are they or something like that.

Demo is a little beyond than average, hes shroud lets you finish chaces when they go to a window, pallet (you get the hit or the pallet is broken). Your portals its your strong arm, you need to put them next to gens (not active yet, behind a wall but closer to the gen) or active totems (like ruin, devour, etc but here you need to active your portal) the gen tactic works for you if you run BBQ to know where they are and keep the pressure up, the totem tactic its easy, survivors often try to cleanse active totems, especially ruin, to you will have a bonch of survivors going for it and that's why you activated your portal before (to use your killer instict to know if they gonna cleanse) and if they clean your portal then you know what to do (whenever you are in a chase or downed someone keep always at least 1 portal to go back as fast as possible)

my perks on him are: BBQ, ruin, Save the best for last (you gain stacks af and dont lose them if using shroud to your obsession), and sloppy butcher, add ons i like to use fast travel and some that upgrade shroud or portals

the totem protector you can go whatever you want but thrill of the hunt and ruin (for example) is necessary and add ons that slower the time to cleanse your portals and decreased the recover time of your power (of the abyss)

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 6,399

I think Demo is a bit better once he has his portals up, but I think the set up plus having to walk from portal to portal hurts him a fair bit. I think his dash attack is better than Pig's, though, even if it can't really be used on loops.