We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

The First Rift Has Closed - How Did You Find It? (Community Survey)

FibijeanFibijean Member, Trusted Posts: 4,663
edited January 16 in General Discussions

If the post is too long, skip down to the bottom for the survey link!

Now that the first Rift is officially over, I think it's a good time to start asking how it went for everybody.

Did it achieve its goal of being completable by the average player? How accurate was the 70-80 hour completion target? How many people bought the Rift Pass, and why? How did the completion of Tome challenges factor into all this?

With those questions in mind, and more, I have designed a survey to collect some actual numerical data so we can see what the general community experience of the Rift really was. My goal is to get as many responses as possible, so that we can most accurately determine things like the average number of hours it took to complete, and what proportion of players were able to do so.

The aim is to generate a pool of data which is accessible to the DBD community, so that all of us have something tangible we can draw on when giving feedback and drawing conclusions about the Rift and the overall player experience.

I will leave the survey open for a week, after which I will be collecting the responses and sharing the data here on the forum. I do have plans to share the results with the developers if there are enough responses to generate meaningful data, since I imagine it could be helpful information for them to have for the sake of improving player experience in future Rifts, however the survey itself is not officially created or endorsed by BHVR.

The survey is multiple choice and completely anonymous, and should take you less than 5 minutes to complete. I would really appreciate it if anyone who is willing would take a few minutes to contribute by answering some questions about their experience with the Rift. The more responses we get, the more accurate the data will ultimately be.

Thank you very much in advance to all respondents! ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, please feel free to leave them below and I'll respond as best I can.

Here is the survey link: https://www.survle.com/s/5df8d4afc2e6c

EDIT: Some respondents seem to be misreading the questions, particularly the question about how many tiers the player had already unlocked when the Rift began. Please read the questions carefully before answering! If you think you may have made a mistake in one of your answers, feel free to go back and retake the survey. Your second response will overwrite the first.

Post edited by Fibijean on
ยซ1345

Comments