We are aware of a current issue going around affecting most forum users. Affected users received this message upon log in: "You need to reset your password. This is most likely because an administrator recently changed your account information. Click here to reset your password."

We are currently investigating this incident.
The November 2019 Developer Update is now available: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/103996/
Chapter 14 Teaser:
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who is your favourite original killer?

Comments

• No_Mither_No_ProblemNo_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    The Nurse

"You do realize I can PHYSICALLY TELEPORT right?"

~Me every time someone tries to pallet me as Nurse and I just blink interrupt them

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 3,261
    The Trapper

I fell in love with him, ever since the game got released.
    also i have to admit, the Doctor is REALLY good too. His design is very unique, and so is his power, but the Trapper simply has a special place in my heart.

• Doom_PunkDoom_Punk Member Posts: 371
    The Doctor

An electrical sexy beast on two legs, what's not to love?

I seemed to have picked the two most popular on both threads. Yayers.

• Dr_TrautsDr_Trauts Member Posts: 445

ill vote clown if u add the option

• TryHardkiller1216TryHardkiller1216 Member Posts: 2
    The Wraith

I love playing him, I like just hit and run tactics and he works well and can counter borrowed time easily.

• BlavenBlaven Member Posts: 6

Originally, I played the Trappy Boi, then moved onto the Pig because I fell in love with the stealth mechanic, but now I'm into playing the Clown. So, for originals, I vote for Trappy and Gassy.

• XaggyXaggy Member Posts: 154
    The Wraith
    Mr. Bing Bong
  • RachelhunterRachelhunter Member Posts: 36

The Doctor and the Pig

• wildcats25wildcats25 Member Posts: 42
    The Trapper

Trapper

• AshleyWBAshleyWB Member Posts: 3,242
    The Hillbilly
    Actually a tough one but hillbilly gives me classic silent hill/resident evil vibes which in itself is great. Followed closely by nurse, huntress and wraith.
  • RNLRNL Member Posts: 1
    The Trapper

My is the trapper. He was the first killer I've ever play :)

• SblitcherSblitcher Member Posts: 33
    edited August 2018
    The Huntress

Definitely the Huntress for several reasons:

1) I always wanted a ranged killer since I started playing this game;

2) An excellent killer with a very high skill cap. Once mastered she is going to be a tough challenge for survivors;

3) Her breathing reminds me of mine since I had a diaphragm conctraction...how traumatic; :'(

4) Her backstory is probably the best I've ever read among every other killer thus far (a very original and heartwarming plot based on a russian myth);

5) The lullaby is quite disturbing to hear once it gets deeper, also I like her grunts of pain;

6) Lovely and yet brutal, just like the Nurse.

In conclusion, she is perfect.

P.S: I also appreciated the Hillbilly's plot (the idea of being caught asleep while hearing the chainsaw noises in the distance in a vast environment like a farm...would be terrifying as hell).

• N3XN3X Member Posts: 39

The Pig, But ist not in the Voting :D

• pandorayrpandorayr Member Posts: 342
    The Trapper

My favorite killer is the good trapper but i main nurse

• CheersTCCheersTC Member Posts: 169
    The Huntress
    A tight top 3 between Nurse, Doctor and Huntress, but at the end of the day I just find Huntress the most fun and best killer.
  • dadsspaghettidadsspaghetti Member Posts: 6
    The Hag

Has to be The Hag for me. Her Traps are by far the most SPOOKY once they are triggered, her movement is downright eerie, and slashing the Survivor and then tasting their blood? And need I say anymore about her execution animation!?
    She is defi- one of the most under-rated Original Killers in DBDL.

• FinLaddFinLadd Member Posts: 190
    The Doctor
    The doctor is op with a right build... And easely the best tracker in the game
  • SteveyHoovesSteveyHooves Member Posts: 246
    The Huntress
    Anna is everything I want in a woman... a homicidal Huntress that has a hum so majestic survivors hear it before they get afraid. 
  • AlmoAlmo Member, Dev Posts: 248
    The Wraith

Pig and Wraith are my faves, so I voted Wraith since Pig isn't an original. I just really like having 0 terror radius. When I play other Killers I think, "God, but they can hear me coming from so far away!"

:)

• HugodzillaHugodzilla Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2018
    The Huntress

Huntress is the first ranged killer and it's good too see that the devs actually listens for onece btw where are the dedicated servers that we were asking for 2 years now since 20116

Post edited by Hugodzilla on
  • JaPoniiJaPonii Member Posts: 88
    The Wraith

"RING A-DING-DING!"

• WeraRaptorWeraRaptor Member Posts: 18
    The Huntress

I love me some Huntress. It's kinda nice seeing a female killer (I know the Nurse exists, but, well, she is like, strangling herself with cloth over her head and we see none of her features other than her legs) that has a freaking great lore. Although I don't have her, I love playing against her. And in general, well, the fact that she's ranged is great.

• Greater_CultistGreater_Cultist Member Posts: 81
    The Hillbilly

@Giddawid said:
    Let us know who you favourite original killer is!

Thicc Boi Billy shall always prevail

• redsopine1redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    The Huntress
    Huntress she was my first killer and boy how I love [BAD WORD] over pallet loopers or the ones waitng to slap my face with one and they take a hatchet to the face for it teach them some respect also doc your fear needs work seeing as I've been a lv3 madness and no screams yet gotta love calm spirit
  • redsopine1redsopine1 Member Posts: 1,437
    The Huntress
    Ok did not know I couldn't swere so I apologize
  • Ramxenoc445Ramxenoc445 Member Posts: 339
    The Huntress
    I also like the have but huntress is gold
  • SuperPrincessChaserSuperPrincessChaser Member Posts: 103
    edited September 2018
    The Huntress

The Huntress.

Not too great playing as her, but I really like her humming and going up against her always has me, and anyone I play with when I do, on edge. Her frame when running is a fearful sight to behold.

• TheCamperTheCamper Member Posts: 13
    The Doctor

@Mrmaplesyrup said:
    I think the Doctor was the most creative of the original killers. Also poor hag no one loves her :'(

She is actually alright now.

Like you can actually place traps as a mind game or to stop chases without taking too much time.

• starkiller1286starkiller1286 Member Posts: 358
    The Doctor
    It was between wraith doc and nurse but doc wins. I love shock and his perks are all great.
  • Evil_oneEvil_one Member Posts: 7
    The Trapper
    The Trapper