We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
QoL changes for some Killer perks
- Vault speed is 15 % faster across all tiers.
- Increased values of tier 1 & 2 from 30/40 seconds to 40/50 seconds.
- Removed the 24 meter range requirement.
- Switched the values from 8/10/12 seconds to 12/10/8 seconds.
- Updated the description to reflect what the perk is actually doing.
- Terror radius increased by 8 meters across all tiers.
- Gain 50/75/100 % more bloodpoints in the Deviousness category.
- Increased the stack-able bonus from 3/3.5/4 % to 3/4/5 %.
- Each token decreases your Terror Radius by 2 meters.
Hex: Huntress Lullaby
- Decreased the amount of tokens you must get to remove the Skill Check sound from 5 tokens to 3 tokens.
- Instead of revealing the existence of this totem when touching a Generator, it reveals itself after hooking a Survivor.
- Removed the 50 % requirement.
- Survivors stay Exhausted for 3/4/5 seconds instead of 1/2/3 seconds.
- Survivors' Grunts of Pain are 30/40/50 % louder.
- Regular breathing is 25 % louder across all tiers.
- Removed the basic attack requirement.
+ Two ideas:
- Increased the Regression penalty from 8 % to 15 %.
- Removed the cooldown.
- Causes all Generators within a radius of 24/28/32 meters to instantly explode and regress.
- Decreased the repair requirement from 85 % to 80 %.
- Increased the stack-able penalty from 3/3.5/4 % to 3/4/5 %.
- Counts dead or sacrificed Survivors.
- Decreased the cooldown from 100/80/60 seconds to 60/50/40 seconds.
I would love to hear your opinions!