We want your opinion! Complete the latest Players Satisfaction Survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/psatDbD
The 3.5.1 hotfix is rolling out today. For more info, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125057/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Good build for Legion?

2»

Comments

• Apple2oApple2o Member Posts: 624

I am sure you are one of those fools who is chasing someone through god-windows, not even knowing they are god-windows, because you are still that noob. It is ok, you will improve with time.

• Demogordon_RamsayDemogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 99

Patience, young grasshopper. One day the power of the W key will come to you. Perhaps if you wish to counter Legion when he’s not in his Frenzy, you can even master the secret art of basic mindgames. A surprising feat, I know, but I believe in you.

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 908

It does work, as do other terror radius based perks like the clown one

I wouldn't recommend Unnerving Pressence though because when you face survivors who can hit great skillchecks, you're actually helping them

• TheNHK32TheNHK32 Member Posts: 30

dying light, pop, thanat, blood echo

pop, ruin, bbq, thanat/IAE/bamboozle

• BenZ0BenZ0 Member Posts: 1,097

My 2 personal most favorite Legion builds are simple and dont require Ruin, already adjusted for the new patch^^. However I have to admit that new Ruin is REALLY good on Legion becase you have a easy time forcing survivors away from gens and mend. So new Ruin is STILL a good option on Legion.

Aggressiv chase build:

BBQ, Spirit Fury, Enduring and Pop

Dont use any fatigue cooldown addons such as Cold Dirt or Joe's Mixtape, Enuring is basicly a replacement for the addon, hard to believe but there are still many survivors that stuns you while you are in the fatigue stun in a pallet xD With enuring you skip basicly that 5 sec stun.

Sneaky Build:

BBQ, Pop, Tanathobhobia, Monitor and Abuse

Monitor makes you more deadly because you suprise survivors more easily with your lower terror radius AND in chase you have a bigger Terror Radius, that means you see with Killer Insticts even further, Monitor is the perfect perk for Legion. You force everyone to stay injured and then get sneaky insta downs with Monitor, this build works especially well at small maps like Lerys, Hawkins etc.

Perks that work awell well on Legion are:

Discordance, Blood Echo, Bamboozle, Brutal Streangth, Dying Light, Nurses, I am All ears, Infectios Fright, Dark Devotion, New Ruin

Good Build aswell is:

BBQ, Tana, Dying Light and Pop

The ultimate anti gen build, that build doesnt work always well because if you are unlucky and you get a good survivor map such as Coldwindfarm and you need really long to get your first down while 3 gens already are finished, then this build kinda failed. But if you manage to get really fast downs, then this will carry you alot. With Frenzy you have a especially easy time findining specific survivors, if you hit the obession just leave him because of Dying Light, and then run around and try to find other injured survivors, really comfturable and fun.

• magpiejaymagpiejay Member Posts: 11

You can have a lot of fun with Blood Warden. Chances are survivors are already wounded once, and while teabagging, won’t be expecting it. Down your victim, and if it isn’t open already, open a door. And hook for a safe 1 minute and watch them panic when they realise.

If you want to be especially evil, If near the downed survivor, and end game is ticking, the others are most likely in a bush watching. Don’t hook until the EGC timer is half down, then all remaining survivors will likely time out before the exits open again. You’ll get a lot of salt for that 😈

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 908

Yeah, been using an end game build of bamboozle, fire up, brutal strenght and bloodwarden.

It's mostly for the memes but it can be surprisingly effective at times

• ImmortalReaverImmortalReaver Member Posts: 182

Hey so I'm not sure why but Otzdarva used to annoy me and I wouldn't watch his videos. Maybe he had a video or two that wasn't that good and that's all I watched from him. but now I've been watching him a lot. Some of the things he does can still be annoying here and there but his videos have good effort put into them and you can learn a lot of different things. so thanks for getting me to watch him. :D I used to watch tru3ta1ent a lot but it's tough to watch him anymore because he's getting so burned out on the game and obviously needs a break. He's always so salty as of late.

• LordGlintLordGlint Member Posts: 4,311

I use to watch Tru3 alot when I first got into the game, but I know what you mean. Hearing him rant every video about the power role gets old. I now just joke around about how many times he can use the word "optimal". Now days, I tend to stick with Otz, Ohtofu and Fungoose since theyre all knowledgeable, and their videos are pretty informative but WITHOUT the sodium levels that Tru3 puts out.