We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/
This section is used to report issues on PS4 specifically.

*** Please use the search box in upper right to see if your bug has already been reported first! ***

If this is an issue that occurs on all platforms, please post your report in the most fitting category instead.

When reporting a bug, please use the following template:

Description of the issue:
Steps to reproduce (if possible):
How often does this occur:

Please be sure to attach any screenshots, videos, or logs (if on PC) that you may have if you believe they could help us find the issue.

Matchmaking then disconnecting

chanellelkerr20chanellelkerr20 Member Posts: 1

I am honestly not lying when I say I wait a good solid 30 minutes for one game at times then managed to get into a lobby game starts for the killer to be disconnected it’s happened three times already haven’t even got to play a single game yet because it’s the same killer who I get matched with making me hate the game a little bit not going to lie because it’s happening to much to me I’m being disconnected and it’s blaming the killer yet I depip and lose my items I put and it happens a lot is there plans to fix this situation?