Home Discussions General Discussions

Live Q&A: 3.5.0 PTB/Update

14567810»

Comments

• JPKNIGHTJPKNIGHT Member Posts: 5

Will you guys ever give the game an X enhanced (4K/HDR) for Xbox One S/X users?

• WeskerWesker Member Posts: 295

Can you fix the killer sounds bug? Most of the times we can't hear close repairing, healing or footsteps

• ThyasianThyasian Member Posts: 37
    edited January 20

I hope this doesn't sound mean on the surface, but after showing this game to 5 different game design experts all in different types of field of design including game balance, design management, etc and for three different types of games, they all came to same conclusion of this game alienating its top players severely through what they would call "bandaid fixes" and "poor balance decisions". What would you say to convince them and frankly many people of the community that this is not the case?

• Jonsmith31415Jonsmith31415 Member Posts: 10

Hello my question is in regards to generator times and. if you don't plan on changing them i just want to understand your reasons not to. as when i play killer even with ruin, time constraints can be really stressful especially. due to map size like red forest. thank you

ps, next time please include the starting time of the stream in your post, thank you

This discussion has been closed.