Home Discussions General Discussions

Live Q&A: 3.5.0 PTB/Update

Comments

• MasterOfPuppets74MasterOfPuppets74 Member Posts: 5

I think you should think about the modifications to the ruin since I think that lately the modifications of the game is to benefit the survivors instead of the killers. With the modifications of the ruin, what you are going to promote is that the survivors when they are repairing a motor with ruin do not leave the engine to pick up a hung survivor so that the engine does not lower. I think you shouldn't touch it in my opinion. I think you are encouraging the rush of engines.

You would also have to keep in mind that the killer plays only against 4, and if the engine rush is encouraged, then the games for the killers will become unbearable and unplayable and many will stop playing killer, and that is the game without Killer? I think you should reconsider, really.

• Prex91Prex91 Member Posts: 312

Will we ever see a rework for gideon-the game map similar to the wonderful new lery?

• lucagarden00lucagarden00 Member Posts: 3

Many people say that if ruin is getting needed because of its presence in 80% of matches, even Decisive, Borrowed, Adrenaline and so on should get the same treatment. So will you give a look at them in the future?

• COSMIN_XD_52COSMIN_XD_52 Member Posts: 3

Can we get 2,3 music/chase musics per update ? I rlly want to get faster the ones on billy and huntress :)

• CheersCheers Member Posts: 3,426

The Doctor has and probably always will be considered a mid tier killer, although with the right play style and mind set he can be a huge threat.

Considering this, with the recent adjustments, has his average kills per game increased, decreased, or stayed around the same?

• Mrwood204Mrwood204 Member Posts: 226

Curious on the completion rate of the last rift by the playerbase.

Also, do you have future tomes already planned and written, or is it just who's getting a rework next.

• GottlosGottlos Member Posts: 73

With the ruin changes, any chance of adding another objective to make gameplay a bit more dynamic, perhaps a mutual one, for survivors/killer?

ie: An objective that speeds up or slows down progression depending on who controls it.

• GeorgieTGeorgieT Member Posts: 27

hey devs love the work you doing, my question is with implementation sub powers being broguht on to some killers such has doctors upcoming terror radius shock and freedy gen teleport will their be a possible for the older killers to recive nice little power

• Izo_QuartzIzo_Quartz Member Posts: 170

Do you have any plans to equal the amount of rewards between the free and paid section of the rift?

• LittlefabioLittlefabio Member Posts: 76

I was wonder if all the maps will be updated like Lery's. I would love to see new assets for older maps better lighting effects and higher resolution.

• sensualsatansensualsatan Member Posts: 92

What was the process behind reworking the Doctor and Lery's?

• JesyaJesya Member Posts: 1,041

In the Dev update there was mention that the new ruin is good in late game. However, it feels as if Hex totems rarely make it to late game.

Is there any discussion or effort to change all totems to be harder to find? There have been many suggestions about how to make totems harder to locate. I'm not talking about new hiding spots, but making them harder to see in some way?

• Eric4bzEric4bz Member Posts: 4

When you track the stats of killers and survivors - along with the addons or perks used - and notice something being used ad nauseum or almost never, do you consult well known community members (streamers, active forum users, known content creators, etc.) for their opinions on them along with their reasoning for the amount of usage, or do you have your own analysts for that?

• ExerlinExerlin Member Posts: 998

Since we are now getting events through the Rift, what are your plans regarding the firecracker items?

• PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 2,428

About Tome II, why Jane, David, Spirit and Doc and not, for instance, Wraith, Hillbilly, Meg or Dwight? Doc is most likely because of the rework, and Spirit maybe for the pick rate. Is this correct? And the others?

This discussion has been closed.