Home Ask the Community
About the issue where your game is showing as having deleted DLC's or lost game totally. Go to your Steam app. Go to Steam < Settings < Downloads < Clear Download Cache. This should restart Steam and you should have access to your game & DLCs.
Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Anti-Hemorrhagic Syringe question

AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 1,318

If I apply this on a Survivor who is currently on the ground, and if I have We'll Make It, will it heal them faster?

Best Answer

• FireHazardFireHazard Member, Trusted Posts: 7,112
    edited January 15 Accepted Answer

I had to go into another LIVE match to get a better video for this, the new video clears up the actual time which is 8 seconds yes, since 100% would cut the time in half.

My mistake was that I added 1 second to the video I had the day before, since it cut off 3-2 seconds before the video was actually recorded, I've since gotten a better video and edited the comment above to reflect this new found information (plus common sense would reveal that 100% is only half of 16 seconds, making it 8... so 6 isn't possible if the healing speed is 100%)

Anyways here's the video

SOME SIDE INFORMATION

Apparently, healing caps at 100% for anything. I didn't know during the time of this question, and assumed it went past 100% because of the plethora of perks and add-ons that involve increasing the healing speed.

So, as a result I thought that because of how many perks and add-ons there were, that the percentage could exceed 100%. But it doesn't, it's always capped at 100% for anything you use outside of We'll Make It.

What does that mean? It means this is the most reduced time the Syringe can half, so 8 seconds is how long the Syringe takes with a 100% healing boost.

Something i'll eventually add to the DBD Wiki since this information doesn't seem to be anywhere... if I make an account for the Wiki that is, which I don't know if I even will.

Answers