We want your opinion! Complete the latest Players Satisfaction Survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/psatDbD
The 3.5.1 hotfix is rolling out today. For more info, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/125057/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Ok all you pros

Comments

• SairekSairek Member Posts: 3,720

I've 4k'd with it every time. :)

Haven't played it since Wraith got bugged though, ngl.

• goat10emgoat10em Member Posts: 588

wraith is probably my favorite killer to play. I'm trying to plan a new build in the hopes that he does get fixed because i'm the same, his bugs have kept me from playing him lately.

• AntiJellyAntiJelly Member Posts: 974

I've been a pretty big wraith main ever since I joined in 2017, and right now my 100% favorite build is:

Perks: BBQ, Pop Goes the Weasel, Save the Best for Last, and Sloppy Butcher

Add-ons you can go one of two ways. Either you can do:

Any Windstorm + Any Clapper OR The Ghost + Any Clapper

Hands down the best build(s).

• The__High_GroundThe__High_Ground Member Posts: 56

Ok I'll give you two builds I like on wraith and briefly explain it.

Build 1:

Haunted Ground (no one expects this on wraith and as fast as he can get around the map, hes able to find people fast. This adds lethality and a snowball to wraith.

Surge: Hes a M1 killer, so why not? Plus this combos well with thrilling tremors.

Thrilling tremors: (or bbq) this allows you to see the gens people are working on and b line there after u hook someone so that you can use..

Pop Goes the Weasel: Just an amazing perk.

Build 2:

Haunted Ground

Pop

Bamboozle to help him in chase by shutting down some loop but if you are really good with mind games you can use bbq as bbq is really good on wraith because of his movement speed.

Discordance: This helps you find people who are stacking on gens so you can run them off of it and initiate chase. Also can use sloppy butcher here as it helps wasting peoples time with healing.

There are honestly 47292649 other posts where we can air our grievance on the ruin change. Let's not use every thread on the forum to do so please

• CleviteClevite Member Posts: 304

Do you brother, but no one expected this nerf. Sounds fun just standing in the corner. Enjoy your 15000 pts.

• toxic_clowntoxic_clown Member Posts: 318

thana, sloppy, dying light, pgtw.

• immortalls96immortalls96 Member Posts: 2,432

Sloppy, thana, nurses, bbq..the objective here is to force injuries and if you cant get the down quickly use his cloak to move and pressure in other areas..if you can get downs fast they'll start healing..I'd reccomend wind storm and bone Clapper addons as they synergize with the perks, reducing their fear of the ball and letting you use nurses to lunge at them around walls..knocking down the injured one if possible and take out the healer for more pressure..pretty much the best you can do with current wraith

• PythonheirPythonheir Member Posts: 455

Make Your Choice, Surveillance, Pop Goes the Weasel, Barbecue & Chili

• ad19970ad19970 Member Posts: 2,153

Everybody is of course allowed to play however they want to. But you must realise how childish you sound, or not?

• Snow_LepSnow_Lep Member Posts: 166

OOOO are we talking about retaliation with ruin?

I'm just gonna run my basement ghostface. Think insidious Bubba but sneakier, and teabaggier.

Sit where you can hide from people walking by, but have a good view down the stairs; wait for someone to go in for some reason (or just down someone near the basement and take them in); then repeat process as you can't get BT'd while in stealth and can always sit far enough away to not be spotted by Kindred. GGEZ Lemon Squeezy

Where in my post does it look like i'm talking about retaliation for ruin?

Because I have the skill and accuracy of a rank 20 huntress and clicked the wrong quote button for my remark

OOOO are we talking about retaliation with ruin?

I'm just gonna run my basement ghostface. Think insidious Bubba but sneakier, and teabaggier.

Sit where you can hide from people walking by, but have a good view down the stairs; wait for someone to go in for some reason (or just down someone near the basement and take them in); then repeat process as you can't get BT'd while in stealth and can always sit far enough away to not be spotted by Kindred. GGEZ Lemon Squeezy

• edgarpoopedgarpoop Member Posts: 1,433

I think 4 generator perks on any killer is overkill. If games are going way too fast when you're not stacking gen perks, the games aren't going too fast BECAUSE you're not stacking gen perks. There are other factors at play. Remember that you're facing 4 survivors, not the 1 you're chasing.

Wraith in particular eats pallets for breakfast. I'd at least have Enduring. He often gets free first hits, sometimes with survivors in really bad spots. Save The Best For Last can allow you to get 2 hits in if you catch the survivor in a deadzone. You'll want some tracking too. Nurse's/BBQ are good. Thrilling Tremors if you run Pop. Lastly, take a gen perk. Corrupt Intervention or Pop. If you really must have two, drop Enduring.

• GHOSTfaceP3GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 254

Just p3 my bubba haha insidious was on a bloodweb fasy aswell

• PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 5,068

Not sure where the passive aggressive ending comes from on a post that's genuinely offering someone tips when they asked for it. By no means should that have insulted you on a personal level to warrant that.

It is a bit of a gamble. It doesn't happen all of the time, but it will happen from time to time. It's best used with Nemesis or Furtive Chase (and actually quite a bit of fun, it's my go-to Wraith build). Whether the OP wants to switch up their builds that much, I don't know, that's up to them.

I love me some Nemesis/Furtive Chase/Make Your Choice. I was using it on Freddy, but now that you mention it, Wraith would do quite well with it.

• PeanitsPeanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 5,068

It's great, I would highly recommend it. Cloaking and uncloaking while chasing your obsession gets you a stack, so you can build them up in no time. Only downside is that- unlike bubba- you need two hits to down someone, so you'll typically want to build up another stack before finishing them off.

Very good point. I think I do this too much on all my builds...as in I put too much emphasis on the gen slowing perks. I actually just asked zubat about my builds and his answer was about the same suggestion you are giving as he said "I just run the basic bitch spirit/enduring on wraith" lol.

I believe you are correct. As peanits pointed out and zubat as I just asked him on stream...I think i've convinced myself that without current ruin I have to stack the box with these perks and I need to get out of that mindset.

It's easy to forget that dead survivors can't do gens. I'm guilty of it. You can slow gens down or you can speed up the rate at which you hook survivors. You can gain back whatever you lose on gen regression by speeding up your chases.

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 907

If you want to have a laugh, double windstorm addons and PWYF+nemesis

Get stunned, get 3 stacks and become a racecar

• Eye66Eye66 Member Posts: 556

Play with your food, BBQ and Chili, Furtive Chase, and Make your choice is one of my favorites. Wraith can instantly end a chase by cloaking and get a stack without losing too much ground. Furtive chase switches the obsession to their rescuer and lets you know who's exposed. With the speed and uncloaking addons It's surprisingly powerful, Otz has a video called "2 Fast 2 Bong" on YouTube. He had rancor but I didn't like it over bbq. Another good build is with sloppy, nurses, thanatophobia and bbq/pop

• big_fellasbig_fellas Member Posts: 153

I don't know any good builds but I like to protect one side of the map with Devour Hope. I only defend one side because its a waste of time to travel, you will lose gens but the number of gens you lose doesn't matter as long you can make one side of the map a deadzone and force them into it.

• Go_Go_RobotoGo_Go_Roboto Member Posts: 184

Just 2x Speed add-ons and PWYF to zoom past the competition.

• scatscat Member Posts: 22

This guy asks for legit build options and the noob baby killers come in "WITHOUT RUIN IM GONNA CRY AND CAMP" way to suggest real options u 10 year old rank 20s. Corrupt is gonna be my go to perk because I realize this game isn't all about using one perk on every killer:)