The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Did Stranger Things really happen?

Comments

• BillyAndStuBillyAndStu Member Posts: 48

Inner strength and Second wind are both pretty good and fixated is an ok option for jukes and sneakier builds. I still see plenty of nancys and steves personally.

• youarewronglolyouarewronglol Member Posts: 226

1 good survivor perk and a very meh killer

it was almost 2 with second wind but if the person your healing self-cared/got healed by someon else for a second you can't get it on one heal

• Eye66Eye66 Member Posts: 612

Nancy and steve are everywhere, but Demogorgon is sorta bad tho

• Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 780

Just using innner stregth

• rickyray101rickyray101 Member Posts: 49

I like to mash up Barrowed Time with Babysitter. That makes it extremely difficult for camping and tunneling killers. Had a toxic doctor looking through lockers because he didn't realize that I used babysitter since he camped! 🤣

• anarchy753anarchy753 Member Posts: 2,111

Inner Strength was the only good thing to come out of the patch.

Especially on the killer side, damn Demogorgon is just so underwhelming and unfun to play, and his perks are flat out overtuned garbage.

• SixnnoSixnno Member Posts: 53

I had an addiction to urban. Now I have an addition to fixated.

Gotta move fast.

• Nobody95Nobody95 Member Posts: 59

Now with the ruin nerf go play with the demogorgon

• Go_Go_RobotoGo_Go_Roboto Member Posts: 200

Inner Strength is Hot asf been using it since release

• II_KURO_IIII_KURO_II Member Posts: 2

I play steve alot, but I almost never get hawkins or go against demogorgon

• Mak0Mak0 Member Posts: 123

I'm a steve main and do see them alot

(Although Steve is going to be way more common then nancy) and run into the occasional Nancy using her perks and the steve I rarely see demo tho even tho I main demo

• Hex_RaiderHex_Raider Member Posts: 37

Inner Strenf all day!

• ProfoundEndingProfoundEnding Member Posts: 1,034

I see Steve and Nancy all the time. The demo not so much though.

• thesuicidefoxthesuicidefox Member Posts: 6,428

I see them both a lot nowadays.

Inner Strength is a really great perk. Encourages you to do totems and heals you quickly (good counter to anti-heal tactics).

I like Fixated for the walking speed boost. I have a evader/juker build with Fixated, Sprint Burst, Urban Evasion, and Windows Of Opportunity that is a lot of fun to play because you move faster all around. Though for the record I HATE Urban with a passion, but mostly because the people that use it refuse to do anything but crouch walk everywhere. If you use it sparingly though, for times when you need it, I can accept you.

I haven't really messed with Steve's perks yet, but I wanna try to find a good use for Second Wind. It seems... good... but Inner Strength is better sadly.

• darthvader501darthvader501 Member Posts: 12

Steve and the demogorgon are actually 2 of my mains

• xxphoenixxxphoenix Member Posts: 3

I don’t see anyone play Steve or Nancy but I do see the map being used and Killer being used a lot

• UnironicalygothUnironicalygoth Member Posts: 105

I am a Steve main and have been in many random lobbies with at least one other Steve and a surprising amount of times everyone will be Steve for the meme and I see a lot of demodogs on Xbox

• twistedmonkeytwistedmonkey Member, Trusted Posts: 3,378

I use inner Strength but neither of the characters which is because I have more cosmetics on others. Survivors are just skins afterall.

I do see a few of both around but rarely in the default skins.

Demogorgon I dont see as many at all like one in every 30 matches and I have only played them a handful of times. I just prefer other killers like Huntress, Hag or Trapper as they suit my playstyle more.

• SpicyTopRamenSpicyTopRamen Member Posts: 24

Inner strength and fixated are the perks I see most often, and occasionally better together. I never see Steve's perks used anymore though.

I see Steve and Nancy used just about as often as I see Jane and Ace used, which is quite a bit but not as often as say... Claudette or Nea.

Hawkins Lab comes up for me as often as other maps. Demo I rarely see anymore, but I get really excited when I see one. BHVR did a fantastic job with the Stranger Things dlc overall, IMO.

• Mak0Mak0 Member Posts: 123

Also this is pretty much normal where reaching the mid chapter patch for cursed legacy the hype for ST has all but died out

• EthanWEthanW Member Posts: 33

I guess you can there were.. Stranger Things going around

*badum tst*

Yes I do see Steve and Nancys on a regular basis, but no Demogorgons at all

• LarisaLarisa Member Posts: 176

I play as Nancy Steve and Demogorgon.

I have her prestige 3 and black pants, Steve is Scoops ahoy of course and Demogorgon prestige 3. I love how they look and I love playing them.

What comes to perks I have never used Steve's and demogorgon perks but Nancy's fixated is quite good in combo with sprint. Also Inner Strength completes a very fun locker build with QuickAndQuiet, Head on and DS.

DEMOGORGOn is an average killer, he has potentially good map control but not enough pressure if executed poorly. He is fun to play though. I love chasing survivors and using shred

• The_WerewolfThe_Werewolf Member Posts: 25

I run Inner Strength, Head On, Quick & Quiet, and Small Game with Nancy. I try to make an "all-in" build for every survivor, this one is "The Locker".

• The_WerewolfThe_Werewolf Member Posts: 25

Though I'm debating if maybe Vigil is a better choice than Quick & Quiet 🤔

• Mister_xDMister_xD Member Posts: 3,759

i personally see nancy and steve quite a lot.

their perks however are more of a rare sight, due to them not being meta (but gimmicky and fun).

for the map, i have the feeling there are many maps i see very rarely. hawkins is by far not the only one. though i have to admit i dont dislike the map - it looks super amazing!

• Umbrae_pkUmbrae_pk Member Posts: 460

Uhh I get a Steve at least EVERY game. I wish Strangers Things never happened tho?

• lynelmanelynelmane Member Posts: 500

Nobody's talking about Hawkins Lab. I haven't played on that map in loooong time and I kinda forgot that it existed. I was only reminded of it during the PTB on the new Lery's map, since there is a lot of the same ambient noises.

Demogorgon is rarely played in red ranks, since he just isn't strong enough to consistently win.

I see a lot of Nancy's around, barely any Steve's.

I don't have the Stranger Things DLC so I can't give my opinion on the perks, and I often don't check what other people use so I can't say how often I see them

• IhatelifeIhatelife Member Posts: 3,670

I main her.

• The_SniperThe_Sniper Member Posts: 25

As a Steve main I'm offended! But I see Steve a lot, I see Nancy sometimes, I haven't seen Demogorgon in a month or two tbh. I only ever see Hawkins when someone uses a offering which is rare.

• ppo8820ppo8820 Member Posts: 763

I see a ton of Steve’s. Usually toxic scoops a hoy Steve’s with flashlights and no integrity.