The 3.4.1 hotfix is rolling out on Steam and PS4, with Xbox and Windows Store following soon. For patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/110295/
The disconnect penalty test will take place sometime after the update is released on PC platforms and Switch™.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who is your favourite licensed killer?

Comments

• BehindTheTreeBehindTheTree Member Posts: 31
    Michael Myers

@Sloth910 said:
    Freddy mains REPRESENT

You must like pain.

• Saint_JudasSaint_Judas Member Posts: 43
    Freddy Krueger

@BehindTheTree said:

@Sloth910 said:
    Freddy mains REPRESENT

You must like pain.

There is glory in pain. There is also glory in realizing you can actually get ranks playing freddy, even if you can't get to those top tier ones XD Nah though, Freddy may be the worst killer ever but he has some fun abilities and I say he needs more love then he gets. And possibly a major buff lmao, because much as I love his stupid long lunge, he is very underpowered

• StrictlyPlatonicLoveStrictlyPlatonicLove Member Posts: 1
    The Pig

I've played Michael a lot... but, I've started to enjoy the pig far more.

• Assasins_Pig_14Assasins_Pig_14 Member Posts: 4
    The Pig

Assasins Pig :)

• Peppa_PigsawPeppa_Pigsaw Member Posts: 27
    edited May 2018
    The Pig

I think my name gives away which killer I choose.

Pig is just such a good character, a very strong mid-tier killer who can compete at high ranks. That and her stun squeal is cute af.

• LeatherbillyLeatherbilly Member Posts: 328
    edited May 2018
    Leatherface

Other Bubbas in the house need to rep, 'cause 6% isn't lookin' good here, fellas. They need to know there's a market for Leatherface cosmetics.

• NinjaBananaNinjaBanana Member Posts: 5
    Michael Myers

Myers, duh. Only one who was able to scare me. I'm used to his stalking behaviour now but I still jump from time to time if I see him watching me from afar. I don't have much experience playing as him though.

I like the Pig and Leatherface. I absolutely despise Freddy Krueger, hated his movies, hate him in the game.

• MyFreddyIsBaeMyFreddyIsBae Member Posts: 39
    Freddy Krueger
    I love playing as Freddy. I also love playing against him  :)
  • The_ManletThe_Manlet Member Posts: 474
    Michael Myers

The Shape is the best designed, most powerful and best encapsulates what it is like to be Michael Myers. After that, I'd go with Freddy even if he is poorly designed and weak. I have no interest in SAW so the Pig does nothing for me even if she is better designed than Freddy, and Leatherface, while neat, is ironically just a cheap knock-off of the Hillbilly.

• SadonicShadowSadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,122
    Michael Myers

I love Michael Myers. I dont own him but i do plan to buy him at some point. I love playing against Myers. He is a really spooky killer and in my opinion the only killer that cultivates any sense of horror. A myers that is in tier 3 with judiths tombstone and fragrant tuft of hair is something to be very wary of.

• CrowCrow Member Posts: 113
    Michael Myers

Sure I am going for Myers, what a great character.

• KillingInstinctKillingInstinct Member Posts: 272
    Michael Myers

I like Michael the most and after Michael comes Freddy. I just hope they will someday get at least one new outfit...cause these ones are getting a bit boring

• BethanyBethany Member Posts: 30
    edited June 2018
    The Pig

I love to creep people of with Pggie-pig Amanda. The survivors are running away like chicken without head xD
    If I could play good with Myers he would be another favourite quarreling with Amanda about the first place in my rating xD

• DaltonioDaltonio Member Posts: 19
    Michael Myers

I play all of them a decent amount, but I’ve gotta go with Michael. After all, he’s the reason I found out about this game and bought it in the first place!

• DrBoneSawDrBoneSaw Member Posts: 33
    Michael Myers

Pig is not best, leatherface is decent, freddy is freddy and michael, I mean who remembers the time when there was only Myers 80% of games, times before doctor came.

• VegetaSSJ3420VegetaSSJ3420 Member Posts: 1
    Leatherface
    Leatherface as he's my favorite in the movie's. Plus get him to P3 and he looks the best. Having a face mask from each survivor is nice. Also 2 of the best perks killer wise in the game. Now if we could only get his suit... 
  • MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member Posts: 16
    Freddy Krueger

By my opinion, I would rate my favorite licensed killers:
    1. Sharp Hand Joe
    2. chili man
    3. creepy fella
    4. squealer

• SharpHandJoeSharpHandJoe Member Posts: 18
    Freddy Krueger

@MumboJumbo said:
    By my opinion, I would rate my favorite licensed killers:
    1. Sharp Hand Joe
    2. chili man
    3. creepy fella
    4. squealer

yes

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member Posts: 16
    Freddy Krueger

@Sloth910 said:
    Freddy mains REPRESENT

the league must be formed

• SpringwoodSlasherSpringwoodSlasher Member Posts: 3
    Freddy Krueger

Give me some love!

• TaretsuTaretsu Member Posts: 41
    Freddy Krueger

@MumboJumbo said:

@Sloth910 said:
    Freddy mains REPRESENT

the league must be formed

Count me in! Freddy main here! Once you get the hang of him, he can be pretty strong with the right build. I just have so much fun using him...

• HarketHarket Member Posts: 18

Can't choose only one. I like LF and Pig.

• KolchakKolchak Member Posts: 6
    Michael Myers

No killer can defeat Carl Kolchak, The Night Stalker ;)

• Mister_HoldoutMister_Holdout Member Posts: 1,514
    Leatherface

I like the character design of Leatherface more than the others.

• KING_DEDEKING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    The Pig

The Piggy because its so rewarding to attach a reverse bear trap to a looper when you finally catch them

• BlackMercuryBlackMercury Member Posts: 105
    The Pig

I love Micheal, and even Freddy. But I love the gameplay design of the pig, and how it induces the same feeling of unwinnable decisions that the saw series is based on.

• ren_knockren_knock Member Posts: 31
    The Pig

Pig is my waifu for laifu, so glad they got Amanda Young in, I love John Kramer..but then you wouldn't get to see a crazy chick crouch-walking around with a nice butt.

• MikeStevMikeStev Member Posts: 18
    edited June 2018
    The Pig

Reverse bear trap can help to slow down the generator process.

• JustQuestOzJustQuestOz Member Posts: 13
    Michael Myers

Myers for me great items in bloodweb more options