We have made some changes and added a new feature to the forums. For more details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858959/#Comment_858959
Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who is your favourite licensed killer?

Comments

• xxDeAd_SiLeNcExxDeAd_SiLeNcE Member Posts: 23
    edited September 2018
    Freddy Krueger
    Meh, I feel like people are voting based on effectiveness rather than how cool they are. If we were all smart, we would all vote Freddy so he gets fixed 🤨
  • alivebydeadightalivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Freddy Krueger

Krueger because of D A R N

• Judgey001Judgey001 Member Posts: 6
    The Pig
    I love the pig, well, when I can play her I mean, I Dont actually own the saw chapter right now
  • PennywisePennywise Member Posts: 20
    Michael Myers

Myers is so well designed, whoever came up with the stalking mechanic at behaviour did a pretty good job.

• LRGamerLRGamer Member Posts: 151
    Freddy Krueger
    Pennywise said:

Myers is so well designed, whoever came up with the stalking mechanic at behaviour did a pretty good job.

...so far
  • WaffleWaffle Member Posts: 21
    Michael Myers

In order mine would be:

1. Myers
    2. Freddy
    3. Leatherface
    4. Pig
  • Mr_MyersMr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    Michael Myers
    Myers

I would vote harder if they brought his music back
  • Knex4545Knex4545 Member Posts: 91
    Michael Myers

While all these killers as well as the movies they originate from are great, Halloween was the first horror movie i've ever seen. Micheal has been my fav since childhood.

• KazerikhKazerikh Member Posts: 4
    The Pig

I love playing against Myers, he is super creepy especially when you realize he's stalking you for who knows how long.
    I enjoy playing the pig though. She may be not one of the best killers, but sneaking around and surprising suvivors is a lot of fun!

• _Tobster2346_Tobster2346 Member Posts: 2
    Leatherface
    Leatherface for sure. Barbecue & Chilli with Hex: Devour Hope😊😊
  • FreddykreugerFreddykreuger Member Posts: 23
    Freddy Krueger

@BehindTheTree said:

@Sloth910 said:
    Freddy mains REPRESENT

You must like pain.

Freddy is the king of tracking and tunnelling

• PipmalicePipmalice Member Posts: 17
    The Pig

Amanda, i love the saw franchies, and i was worried when i heard they were doing a saw liscenced killer because john does in no way fit the realm of the entity, but once i learned it was amanda i was very happy with it, she fits it perfectly , every part of her being fits it, and her power is perfect for what she represents in the movies

and as a plus, she sounds adorable

• PickensPickens Member Posts: 16
    Michael Myers

Gotta be Myers. Only legit scary killer in the game.

• NekoGamerXNekoGamerX Member Posts: 419
    Michael Myers

Michael Myers for sure

• The_CrusaderThe_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    Freddy.

Coolest character, most fun to play even if he is broken.
  • scarsickscarsick Member Posts: 6
    Michael Myers

I'm a Myers fanboy, and I think they did a pretty good job with him in the game (I'm serious btw, don't even like that stupid joke). The only aspect they took from more modern (and [BAD WORD]) versions of him was the height. Everything else is pure vintage Myers, including his power. I really enjoy playing EW1 only. You pair that with M&A and it's really fun for the jumpscares alone.

• Fog_KingFog_King Member Posts: 75
    The Pig

My favorite is The Pig and she was my main for a time. On the other hand, I have hated Freddy from the moment he was released and still do.

• thrashed2piecesthrashed2pieces Member Posts: 57
    Michael Myers
    TEAM MIKEY! Not only is he just the creepiest to go up against—run right over someone running him with Insidious or spot the mf watching you from a window and you’ll know what I mean—but his power is the most formidable of this bunch with Freddy (now with the buff) coming in close second. Playing him correctly is so damn rewarding and it just FEELS sadistic lol
  • White_OwlWhite_Owl Member Posts: 1,865
    Michael Myers

Hands down Myers. I just love how he brings the movie's feeling into the game, and playing as him is simply fun.

• PubStar87PubStar87 Member Posts: 61
    The Pig
    They need to bring in Ghostface from the Scream movies next!! Give him some mechanics that use the red closets to hide in or jump out of or something
  • Bottzinga666Bottzinga666 Member Posts: 2
    Michael Myers

@Giddawid said:
    Let us know who your favourite licensed killer is!

I wanna see a new skin for myers

• Maelstrom1313Maelstrom1313 Member Posts: 230
    Freddy Krueger

Gotta be my main man Freddy although I do agree he does need a little work, i do like all licenced killers but so far freddy

• Jeff_ZombieJeff_Zombie Member Posts: 7
    Michael Myers

Michael Myers without a doubt!

• Mommygamer726Mommygamer726 Member Posts: 3
    Freddy Krueger
    Granted, he's the only one I've gotten to spend time playing, but Freddy has always been a favorite villain of mine. I was so excited to play that character and he's my best killer. 
  • MasonHugsCatsMasonHugsCats Member Posts: 135
    Michael Myers
    Myers is the most well balanced killer in the game with good perks all round and not to mention quite nice add-ons some that are very op (Unless people know how closets work) but non of which useless. Would of voted pig but untill Surveillance is changed she can be my second favourite killer in the game.
  • ClaudsClauds Member Posts: 53
    The Pig
    Pickens said:

Gotta be Myers. Only legit scary killer in the game.

It’s only scary when you realize it’s too quiet, and turn around to see Myers on the hill stalking you.
  • LCGasterLCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Michael Myers

Mikey boi

• Unnamed_FreakUnnamed_Freak Member Posts: 563
    The Pig

I really enjoy playing piggy, her ability to slow down the game wins me. But I also like Mikey boi.

• RoKruegerRoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Freddy Krueger
    Freddy is the reason i bought this game. Freddy fanboy since 1991! I got to rank 1 with him eventualy. Every survivor is my B****!