Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

solution to gen rush?

I'm a survivor main at heart but have played killer before and been to rank one many times. My possible solution would be to make a teleport system. Where portals would spawn in the corners of maps. And killers can walk through them to teleport like the demogorgon but much faster to the portal on the opposite side or the map. This will give low mobility killers like plague and hag. A way to quickly traverse the map to help them apply pressure. Killers like billy won't need to use them though so it will make lower tier killers stronger. Also it should play an audio cue when the killer uses a portal so survivors know when they have used a portal. there should also be a cool down of 30 seconds after the killer has used a portal. Let me hear you guys though's if it is a good idea or needs tweaking.