The 3.5.0 update is starting to roll out today! For more info, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/121902/
Please be sure to check here before reporting any new issues: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122269/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Tell your "funny teammates" favourite moments

CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 1,694
edited January 16 in General Discussions
  1. A staring competition against 3 randoms in solo, all of us crouching in a circle just looking at each other waiting for CI to go away.
  2. Gen rushing a 3 men gen doing 360° after every skill check.
  3. Pointing at a locker nobody's in (3 of us at the same time) just to see the killer checking it and getting mad cause nobody was there.
  4. Stealing your friend's item in a chest from behind when in SWF.
  5. 3 men trying to flashlight save at the same time on SWF

THE BEST ONE:

Trap outside of the killer shack window, I start the animation to dissarm it without actually finishing it, my friend in a chase vaults the window as I do the animation allowing him not to get trapped, I let the trap alone without dissarming it, trapper gets trapped, DCs.

Comments

• ShrekIsHotShrekIsHot Member Posts: 3,008
    edited January 16

Me, telling my friends that I am running Inner Strength: Wheres all the totems?

@GrootDude:

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 1,694

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You have no idea how many times I've done that! I mean, cleanse totems when a guy had IS and I had Small Game

• HoodiedHoodied Member Posts: 8,444

Randomly playing the soviet national anthem when I give out items, only when my friends are in the party

• WeckWeck Member Posts: 2,300

I think the silliest thing I did with randoms... was one time where the killer downed and picked up someone, and we all started bodyblocking. And the killer hit all of us, but we persevered. I think 2 people were downed...maybe just 1... but we immediatly body blocked again when he picked whoever from the ground. (Including the person that wiggled free from the first bodyblocking...barrage? Calling it barrage now.

The end result was everyone on the ground... it was really stupid. 🤣

Another thing was when I got into a lobby as bill. And then one guy switched to bill. And then the other, and then the other. We weren't on coms, but in my head I was going "hello bill, I'm bill. We gotta help bill finish that gen"

"Oh no bill! Bill is on the ground! You finish the gen bill, I'll help bill off the hook"

Fun times.

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 869

Funniest thing with a random that happened to me was a match where the killer went afk

I found a purple key in a chest and one of the other survivors came to me and started pointing and gesturing me to come over

He brought a brown toolbox to me and kept pointing at me and then the toolbox. I realised he wanted to trade but i shook no cause it's a brown toolbox

He ran away and brought like 3 other items. After a hard negotiation between gestures and nodding i finally traded it for a green flashlight

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 1,694

Now that's a story to tell, hahaha, any post game messages?

• Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 1,823

A friend and I went to the killer and started "worshipping" him (just crouch nodding at him) and he started swinging at the sky😂.

• VenzhasVenzhas Member Posts: 110

A funny moment with a random at haddonfield finishing a gen, the one in the middle of street, both croutching behind 2 trees and croutch walking around the trees in the same exact time like a choregraphy as the killer was turning around the place. None of us havent been caught

Or another time when i played killer with hag, against randoms, at the huntress house red forest, chasing a survivor to the house where i felt on all survivors having a "tea party" around the table in the main room. I laughed so much i coulndt kill them so we farmed lol

• SonzaishinaiSonzaishinai Member Posts: 869

It happened quite a while ago so i don't really remember

This was before dedicated servers so i think the killer just instantly left after we got out of the exit gates