We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Looking for chill people to play with!

iconic_x3iconic_x3 Member Posts: 1
edited January 19 in PS4

Hey ya’ll! I’m looking for fun people with play SWF with. I’m 33/F from New York. I’m rank 12 right now if that matters. I don’t care what rank you are so feel free to add me on PS4!

No toxic players please

18+ is preferred

I have a mic, it’s okay if you don’t

PSN: ICONIC_x3

Comments

• banchyadbanchyad Member Posts: 2

Hello,

I am a 32/M, who is usually rank 8. (I haven't played much since rank reset, so I'm sitting at rank 13.)

I'm not particularly concerned with my rank. I don't get upset very easily. I usually laugh, when I mess up. (I laugh at other people, when they mess up too, but not in a mean way.)

I have a mic, and can play most nights.

I will send you an invite.

PSN: banchyad (Picture of Spider-Man)

• drkhrtacedrkhrtace Member Posts: 2

I actually just left a post. Will be adding u soon.

• TouseyTousey Member Posts: 1

Hey, I’m 18/F from London

im currently rank 16 I just got back into playing this game, looking to play with a good squad

i have a mic

my PSN is: xTOUSEY

• CleviteClevite Member Posts: 414

We are looking to add to our SWF group and would love to play. We play most nights especially Friday and Saturday. I will send a Friend request. I play with my lady and daughter, and others as they have time. We like to play to survive and need some people that like to play as well.

• CleviteClevite Member Posts: 414

Same as above my friend. Ill send some friend requests if you still looking for some friends to play with. We are looking to have more consistent SWF