Home Discussions General Discussions

How are green rank killers better than red rank killers?

ThisLadyRightHereThisLadyRightHere Member Posts: 195
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

Don’t get me wrong there are 1% of Red Rank killers who are good, but my god 99% of the red rank killers are just awful/terrible.

I had a game were the wraith did nothing but tunnel me off hook. So my teammates got all the gens done during the time I was being tunnel to death, but my god HOW TF YOU RANK 2 you don’t deserve to be rank 2 and I wasn’t even the obsession. This isn’t even the only red rank killer that does this is so frequent and it’s pathetic and sad. TUNNELING AT 5 GENS. As a red rank killer I expect a fun killer with a good clean game. I expect tunneling behavior to come from killers rank 14-20, as they don’t know any better, but no. When I get a green rank it’s the complete opposite the game is chilled and fun everyone make a decent amount of points and the killer usually end up with a 2k and they are fine with that.

CAN WE PLEASE GET TERRIBLE KILLERS AND THE POTATO SURVIVORS OUT OF RED RANKS.

Every time I get close to red rank I’m just gonna suicide on hook every game just to be back at rank 12 in green rank. The games are much funnier and chilled at the rank for both survivor and killer.

Comments