Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions

Loading Screen Simulator 2018!!!!!

From the makers of Death Garden and Campfire Simulator 2017, comes the newest bug to hit DbD in the last 2 years. I have been playing since launch on steam and ps4 (after it reached console). Last time when steam made the game free for the holidays in 2016 we experienced a bug that would not allow players to find matches so they stood around the campfire searching. Now we get the brand new experience of looking at the loading screen spamming w/e button necessary to enter the game. I do not care about lost time in the event I want to know if the will reimburse for damage to keyboards/controllers?
Feel free to chime in with your thoughts, rage, salt, insults w/e it's a forum post while I wait to get into the game.

Comments

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

Well since you asked.

p.s. if this turns into a compensation thread i guarantee not_community manager shuts it down.

• DraconDirncDraconDirnc Member Posts: 94

Yes I have rebooted the router the PC and PS4

• fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@DraconDirnc said:
    Yes I have rebooted the router the PC and PS4

Sorry, I'm a Network Admin. I was only messing with you. I feel your pain in an hour i will be in that boat with you. At least on PS4.

• DraconDirncDraconDirnc Member Posts: 94

I know but felt I should answer since you did ask. Besides it kinda feels like this today anyway.