The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who is your favourite licensed survivor?

Comments

• nTurbonTurbo Member Posts: 4
    Bill Overbeck

Bill was def my fav out of these four

• SpookyWookieeSpookyWookiee Member Posts: 1
    Quentin Smith

I was hoping there'd be more love for Quentin "Sleepy Boi" Beck. :'( He and Tapp are my favorites. I play more on the console these days and miss having Bill though.

• Bill Overbeck

Bill. He legit was asleep during his trailer on a generator.

• SpitfireOrMichinaSpitfireOrMichina Member Posts: 197
    edited May 2018
    Quentin Smith

Quentin's cloths are realy cool, that's why it's my fav ;)

• FwozenColadaFwozenColada Member Posts: 7
    Quentin Smith

Quentin <3

• LeonLeon Member Posts: 56
    Bill Overbeck

Bill, because i never seen a looping bill xd or a toxic bill, but bill always die for the team :pirate:

• GunManSpyGunManSpy Member Posts: 47
    edited December 2018
    Quentin Smith

I originally main Laurie Strode because... why not, I loved the Halloween movies (At least the first two and the 2018 one). I never watched the original Nightmare on Elm Street Movie but I did watch the remake and I think Quentin and Nancy was awesome, was exited when I saw Quentin was the survivor. I am disappointed about his face, I get that they can't use the actors face but still... they could have done better, regardless I still love playing as him the most.

Post edited by GunManSpy on
  • TwinkletitsTwinkletits Member Posts: 51
    Laurie Strode

Ah, the good old Lorreh and her amazing screams of "pain".

• PigNRunPigNRun Member Posts: 1,871
    Quentin Smith
    Quentin-kun! He does look a bit like a goblin  but I still like him!
  • TheScarletPotionTheScarletPotion Member Posts: 44
    Quentin Smith

I like Quintin the most out of the licensed survivors out of all the survivors he dresses and looks the most like myself if you ignore his goblin face.

• TotohliTotohli Member Posts: 41
    Detective David Tapp

I'm going with Tapp but i like all of them to be honest.
    I also really like his perks, they ain't the best but i like to use them.

• kinglionkinglion Member Posts: 15
    Laurie Strode

Laurie :D

• Mike_KarmanMike_Karman Member Posts: 28
    Bill Overbeck

Would've picked Laurie from the original movie. But the Lauries I meet in the game are usually quite... weird :D

• LavernneLavernne Member Posts: 79
    Bill Overbeck

Bill is best old man :p

• DupstepAlex078DupstepAlex078 Member Posts: 9
    Laurie Strode

I personally like both Laurie and Quentin because the pair of them have the natural will of the survivor seeing as they've both survived horror films

• Saint_JudasSaint_Judas Member Posts: 43
    Quentin Smith

I don't know how I feel about how they changed his face, but overall I still love Quentin the most. A few of his perks are nice but they are a lot more subtle then most, and I love his outfits. Not to mention nightmare on elm street Quentin was a sweetie (and who doesn't love the kicked puppy moans he has? He just sounds so innocent, and wears a beanie the best hands down)

• MyFreddyIsBaeMyFreddyIsBae Member Posts: 39
    Detective David Tapp
    :) Tapp of course 
  • CrowCrow Member Posts: 113
    Quentin Smith

Well I like Quentin's clothes and the "sleepy boi" think so yeah, I main him.

• CrtKazzCrtKazz Member Posts: 133
    edited June 2018
    Laurie Strode
    Laurie for the horror history (please give us an older Jamie Lee Curtis skin devs!) but Quentin for his perks and that awesome beanie 
  • DaltonioDaltonio Member Posts: 19

I’m not even sure I can vote on this one. I’m so torn between Laurie & Quentin!

• mr_horde83mr_horde83 Member Posts: 17
    Bill Overbeck
    I play ps4 and bill still my favorite
  • DrBoneSawDrBoneSaw Member Posts: 33
    Bill Overbeck

Bill > Tapp > Laurie > Quentin (he looks like hes on some powerful substance)

• Luigifan64Luigifan64 Member Posts: 544
    Quentin Smith
    Quentin > Laurie > Tapp > Bill

Laurie used to be my favorite because I really liked the original 3 Halloween films, but then Quentin took that spot because he’s similar to me (except for the possible drug addiction :p). Tapp I don’t mind, he’s cool, but I’d rather play other survivors and Bill, he’s just too damn loud, but it is cool that he’s in the game.
  • TaretsuTaretsu Member Posts: 41
    Quentin Smith

Gotta give Quentin boy some love. I like running a "nurse Quentin" build and farm benevolency...

• danidani Member Posts: 1
    Bill Overbeck

Bill 8-)

• PharmacyPharmacy Member Posts: 29
    Quentin Smith

Quentin is best boy, totally not biased.

• ScrewsieScrewsie Member Posts: 8
    Quentin Smith

Sleepy Boi is best Boi. (And the only survivor I've got to prestige 3 so far. XwX)

• KiNsEyKiNsEy Member Posts: 3
    Laurie Strode

For me , the best licensed survivor is Laurie , because i loooove her ! XD every where I go and I i saw , i'm like " WHOAAA ! i'm one of your biggest Fans !" ( but I saw her only in picture saw i cry XD )

• KiraRenKiraRen Member Posts: 1
    Laurie Strode

Laurie is my girl. Wanted to main her since the Halloween Chapter was first released.

• Blu3Shad0w12Blu3Shad0w12 Member Posts: 18
    Detective David Tapp
    Tapp going to get him to p3