The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

as a survivor, do you prefer stealthy or aggressive playstyle?

toxicmeggtoxicmegg Member Posts: 396

as a survivor, do you prefer stealthy or aggressive playstyle? 75 votes

I prefer stealthy playstyle
32%
BossWhite_OwlSeiko300InjiTheButcher12FibijeanNos37WeskerRaveanDrVonKrummgeorhan369Fog_KingTaigapalletsryummyNickeleyekaratinac97DicklayciaPigMainClaudetteHanselpupHecking_Idiot 24 votes
I prefer aggressive playstyle
33%
Blade92Joelux1danielbird11arslaNRieAxX7891GrootDudexEacricketscornerEmpireWinnerfrozen_in_shadowMarksmanSpecaloTechnicBrucecastro81anonymous31337TunnelVisionAveliaHelevetin_nopeeSpannungsstoßMysteriousPerson 25 votes
It depends on my mood
26%
JackikinsFoggyDownpourKharAdelooCrtKazzbrokedownpalacegrayon444TheGameZpro3Walker_of_the_fog_96toxicmeggDr_LoomisAhoyWolfMrsGhostfaceFilledPizzaPet_The_LizardsHazDaBoiAzgarthusTim0157magrag156noname11223345 20 votes
I don't play survivor
0%
Other
8%
CheersTCKuschy_Aven_FallenMushwinilyDwightYanthegamer558 6 votes

Comments

• CheersTCCheersTC Member Posts: 396
    Other

Mixed style.

I’ll play aggressive if I feel like I need to, although generators are the main goal.

• toxicmeggtoxicmegg Member Posts: 396
    It depends on my mood

for me, it depends on my mood, OR the killer i'm facing. forgot to put that option.

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 2,923
    Other

Uh aggressive? can you just let me know what you mean by aggressive play?

and i play the Mushwin way :D

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,332

I hate immersion

• TunnelVisionTunnelVision Member Posts: 519

Going Rawwwwr when the killer approaches you.

• TunnelVisionTunnelVision Member Posts: 519

Spot on!

• ilyDwightilyDwight Member Posts: 204
    Other

A mixture or combination thereof. Playing like an Urban Evasion Blendette is just boring, but I'm certainly not trying to get myself killed as soon as possible.

• VukVuk Member Posts: 37

Should exist only stealthy mode, this is the problem with this game, the survivors are the dominant role...

• PigMainClaudettePigMainClaudette Member Posts: 965

I have more fun not being seen. And I can't run all that well, except when I've been running my Runner build.

I just have way more fun running around baby killers than my level of killers.

• HanselpupHanselpup Member Posts: 75

Staying hidden takes WAY less time and resources than running around, but I know my limits. I'm also not just going to stand around behind a tree while my teammate is getting chased.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 1,414
    It depends on my mood

I usually play in accordance to the challenge I am doing.

One thing I don't do: Continuously burn offerings to play at cornfields. I hate that map and don't want to subject killer to it...especially with our current FINE state of match-making.

• SpannungsstoßSpannungsstoß Member Posts: 923

I like being chased.

• xEaxEa Member Posts: 903

Hyper Aggressive. But dont mix that with toxicness

• Yanthegamer558Yanthegamer558 Member Posts: 42
    Other

i'm play toxic playstyle

• HazDaBoiHazDaBoi Member Posts: 58
    It depends on my mood

i like both just if im in a mood or not

• MushwinMushwin Member Posts: 2,923
  • Seiko300Seiko300 Member Posts: 71
    edited February 15

I would say it's a 60 / 40 between "I prefer Stealthy" and "It depends on my mood". For example just yesterday I was doing the archive challenge to get four pallet stuns, so I switched up my build to something that would really attract attention: DS, Mettle of Man, Object of Obsession, and Adrenaline. Combine that with wearing P3 clothes and you bet your butt I was getting tunneled with how outwardly cocky my character looked.

Unfortunately I was tossed into a match with a Huntress so it didn't really work out :( I got it the next match though.

Naturally however, I lean into a stealth playstyle and frequently find myself pulling stealthy shmoves on the killer rather than just bolting for the nearest pallet.