The 3.2.0 update is now live on PC and consoles. For more information, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87832/
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

More time for event or Recompense?

We lost ONE solid day of the event. I say we take action until we get what we want.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OzjQaOmEzqQ

Best Answer

Answers

• chemical_rejectchemical_reject Member Posts: 929
    edited August 2018
    Omg If I were king of everything I would ban the word "compensation". The event isn't even hard to finish with the standard 2 gens and 2 hooks per match regardless of offerings. To put it quite frankly, you are entitled to nothing and shall receive it in abundance. 

Edited**for disclaimer**

If u are joking then ok lol can't tell with the SpongeBob video....
  • ThatbrownmonsterThatbrownmonster Member Posts: 566

1 day playing and I allready have the killer reward and 70% of survivor reward

this is soo much easier then the wolf event

The one thing I would have changed Is saboing event hooks. They should have a shorter respawn time at least. I know I know gen camping blahblahblah but u can't really camp multiple gens so burning an offering or two will likely ensure atleast 2 tokens minimum. 
  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,769

@chemical_reject said:
    The one thing I would have changed Is saboing event hooks. They should have a shorter respawn time at least. I know I know gen camping blahblahblah but u can't really camp multiple gens so burning an offering or two will likely ensure atleast 2 tokens minimum. 

I actually thursday got a daily to break hooks and deleted it......NO NO NO!!!

But I suck at killer (first person triggers my vertigo) 
  • fcc2014fcc2014 Member Posts: 3,769

@chemical_reject said:

The frame rate drop triggers migraines so i am limited to 2 to 3hrs tonight i will try to play 5 or 6 and finish both achievements. I won't be on till 9pm est so if you want to play message me @chemical_reject when you get off work.

fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:

The frame rate drop triggers migraines so i am limited to 2 to 3hrs tonight i will try to play 5 or 6 and finish both achievements. I won't be on till 9pm est so if you want to play message me @chemical_reject when you get off work.

Ok I will do that. Yea I first realized I really can't play first person POV games very aggressivly with Halo. If I spin the camera around and really go try hard it makes it worse so I play kinda lax and get LOS broken a lot lol. Sucks kind of cuz there's so many games I really miss out on. DbD isn't as bad as some games for me. 
  • EsheonEsheon Member Posts: 469
    fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:

I actually thursday got a daily to break hooks and deleted it......NO NO NO!!!

Yep, I deleted a sabo daily last night, and I'll be deleting a mori daily as soon as it lets me tonight. 

So far I've only played killer during the event. I've tried to keep everyone alive until all of the event gens are done, even if that means I get no kills. (I have lost count of hooks once or twice.) I havent kicked a single event gen, and I'm not using any anti-skillcheck builds.

Most of the survivors I've faced seem to appreciate it. It did get accused of camping once on my Hag. I found that funny because I wasn't even trapping hooks, and all but one of the unhooks were done while I was chasing someone else. Ah well.

Hopefully I'll face similar killers now that I've gotten the hammer and will start working on the shirt. I don't care if I get sacced, as long as I get some event tokens first.
  • TheTimeMachineTheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    edited August 2018
         Just imagine... Mathieu Cote SPOILING Cooper with all the loot he’s finagled out of my pockets!
     (Not that I regret paying the band their fee for a job well done)
    Post edited by TheTimeMachine on
  • EninyaEninya Member Posts: 926

They should've just done a double blood point event.

• Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 1,532
    This event was EZPZ