Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
The PTB has been re-enabled. To those affected, we'll be sending out a large sum of Bloodpoints shortly for you to spend as you please. These Bloodpoints do not transfer back to the Live version of the game.

Your Live progress has not been affected by what happens on the PTB.

Loosing points cause you're near the unhook is dumb...

CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

I don't tunnel, I don't camp, no NOED, never used Ruin...

You have no idea how many times I've hooked someone, I turn around to go away and another guy insta unhooks... Yes, I start a chase against the hero, not the unhooked one, but the fact I lost points cause a guy decided not to let me go away and the game thinks I'm camping is dumb AH...

How about you add a points punishment for survivors who insta unhook? NO, cause that'd make end game campers make you lose points when you're trying to save your teammate....

EDIT: Again, no, I'm not in a chase, I hooked someone, literally turned around and a guy insta unhooks... It takes away emblem points cause the game thinks you're camping cause you weren't in a chase and you were close to the hook.

HOW DO YOU THINK THIS CAN BE FIXED?

ANSWERED: "You do lose chaser score if you stay near a hooked survivor and there's no other survivors nearby. This kicks in after they've been on the hook for a while, it's not immediate. If there are other survivors nearby, you won't lose any chaser score. The game recognizes that you can't reasonably leave so it won't punish you."

New question about it: But what if I'm hag or trapper placing traps, or huntress going to a nearby locker for axes and it takes me more than 10 seconds to leave?

Post edited by Carlosylu on

Comments