Home Discussions General Discussions
Forum Community Moderator applications are now open! Click here for more information: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/204586/community-moderator-applications

What's some licensed content you DON'T want in DBD?

1235»

Comments

• xBEATDOWNSxxBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 469

The Creeper, Pennywise, FNaF, and Chucky. Zero desire to ever see them in the realm.

• supersonic853supersonic853 Member Posts: 2,324

Id like to face against you but im to busy for some reason stomping yellow ranks as rank 1. *shrug* (ps4 to btw)

• Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,244

@Vigi1antVort3x you got me there lmao jaja

• NICK714NICK714 Member Posts: 173

FnaF :v

• Cornpopers_EvanCornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 1,934

Yeah, I'm sorry Walker, there's a few I HIGHLY disagree with. Mainly Resident Evil(Nemesis) and the Xenomorph being the big two. xD

When would a Demo?

Honestly, the Entity can bend and break whatever or whomever it wants.

• KatzengottKatzengott Member Posts: 243

Pyramid Head from Silent Hill with 50 Movement Speed.

• HectorBrandoHectorBrando Member Posts: 775

I dont really want anything that isnt human and if its human I dont want weird proportions for gameplay reasons, so no Xenomorphs, no Predator, no Chucky, no Terminator, no Carpenter's thing etc.

Yes, I know the game has the Demogorgon and I dont like that killer one bit, Id rather have flayed Billy Hargrove than Demogorgon as killer.

• Aquarius145Aquarius145 Member Posts: 2

Norman Bates could be cool. He could have a split personality ability, able to build up his insanity in his Norman Bates personality and change back to his other darker personality to be much dangerous and have a chance to kill a survivor, or he could deploy stuffed crows to control them. Bates' hobby was taxidermy and his main animal to use this on were birds.

Chucky could be cool. I know he is small and all, but he is not just a doll/toy, he is a human being with the same strength as he has when he was a human. He could be a stealth killer, since he is small. Chucky could be able to somehow use some magic powers to hook survivors or just use his strength.

The Big Daddy from Bioshock could be cool. He could use his drill as a weapon.

• Flarefire_XxFlarefire_Xx Member Posts: 353

All of it, I want no licensed killers, they are all horrible, the original one are better

• HailohHailoh Member Posts: 80

Honestly, I just want more original characters. They hype me up more than any licensed character.

If I had to choose, though, I think that FNaF should stay far, far away from this game.

• yutycornyutycorn Member Posts: 237

Who do I NOT wanna see added to the game? If I had my way, I'd ask for only original killers, because then I can buy them with shards instead of real monies.

However. Given that I don't have my way, the only licensed killer I wouldn't want is... I genuinely can't think of any... if they were added, the devs's creativity would make them such a fascinating addition to the game. I mean sure, there's debatable stuffs, (leave Bubba and old Freddy alone... they just trying to live.. trying to be dead? Idk) but like it'd be a cool concept to have this tiny doll running around with a Myer's kitchen knife or this krampus killer running around placing survivors in snow globes or a xenomorph jumping off of the wall of a loop or staying on it, catching a survivor with it's tail, or a predator being invisible... the list goes on. I'm honestly up for whatever surprise they throw.

Although, I would prefer one license killer after two originals or something like. Some of us wanna actually enjoy the new content!!! O,O

• Dokta_CarterDokta_Carter Member Posts: 614

I. The defence of the persons Profile Picture.... All that was licensed was the mask not the movie char

• thefallenloserthefallenloser Member Posts: 410

Honestly, he could turn out to be "The Smasher". He smashes through doors and stuff pretty often.

• thenegativonethenegativone Member Posts: 225

Yes!!! I can't believe people wouldn't want pumpkinhead

• MysticMusicianMysticMusician Member Posts: 139

Pennywise. Already an original clown killer, I don't see a need to add another one that's licensed.

• gunglegungle Member Posts: 33

I don't want to see friday the 13th or FNAF.

Well, I thought I’d update this post with a couple more that I’d personally not want. That being anything from Wrong Turn, Chucky and Pinhead. Wrong Turn is just a all around terrible series if I’m being honest and I just don’t have a personal care for Chucky or Pinhead. I’d be happy for those who did want them though and these choices don’t boil my blood like Jeepers Creepers does.

• SlashstreetboySlashstreetboy Member Posts: 1,308

Personally I wouldn't like FNAF or Scooby Doo content. Not the Robots from Chopping Mall.

Despite being an avid predator fan I don't think DBD would to them justice so I wouldn't want one of them eiter.

• EcstasyEcstasy Member Posts: 115

For the record, "IT" aka "Pennywise" isn't a clown killer. Interdimensional Spider Entity of Suffering is a bit more accurate.

But no game could ever do IT justice. No movie certainly has either.

• CalamityJaneCalamityJane Member Posts: 487

Fnaf.

It would be a serious dilemma for me. If that sort of childish [BAD WORD] and its disgusting fanbase becomes prominent in the game I'd seriously consider uninstalling, let alone spending money to get their achievements.