Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.1 Bugfix Patch drops today. For release times and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201738

I think match-making has been fixed!

2»

Comments

• JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 2,049

@Dr_Loomis Rank 10s are pretty much guaranteed to get rank 4 survivors so bringing an ebony Mori was sensible.

• joeyroujoeyrou Member Posts: 42

Theres not enough red rank killers. I'm not really sure why though /s

• BigBubsBigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

Let me guess - you never reached red rank as killer.

I feel bad for killers who are so bad at the game or really new to the game , and had never reached anywhere close to red rank.

• TheDizTheDiz Member Posts: 229

I had a killer challenge and daily's yesterday and all 3 games looked like that. Me rank 13 killer vs. rank 1-6 survivors. So I brought a pink and purple add on and green mori with Clown on Haddonfield and got 2 kills which I was called sweaty, try hard, tunneler. When every high ranking survivor in the history of this game is a try hard bully, lol

• bob_bobberbob_bobber Member Posts: 48

I think the assessment of the survivor is simply too lenient.

They are rated red, but I think they are as good as green.

• EvilJoshyEvilJoshy Member Posts: 2,192

I think I know why MM is so messed up.

The devs are color blind :P

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 2,677

Here's the other thing with ebony mori: you can keep it in your back pocket. And with killers going against cocky red survivors more regularly than ever, the mori will continue to be a staple in many a killer's repertoire.

On some occasions, certain red rank survivors deserve to be head stamped/chainsaw through the backed/stabbed and selfied etc.

If you happen to come across that particular butthead, it's nice to a gift to give them.

Been having some rather good luck today...first a merciless with Trapper and now this:

Not too shoddy.

Using Corrupt Intervention and Thrilling Tremors was interesting.

Yes...I had a ebony mori in my back pocket....but I only used it on one survivor, who had been hooked twice. She was first to go. Lucky I mori'ed her...otherwise I think I would of tasted a Decisive Strike. If I hadn't used the mori, this would of likely of been a merciless.

What a change from yesterday.

• VaJayblesVaJaybles Member Posts: 90

Big oof. Had a game like that the other day! Poor killer was a rank 20 (this is rare but happened) me, and 3 friends all between 1-3 ranks. We were luckily playing for laughs, and drinking but still the killer never caught any of us. We left, I checked stats after seeing rank 20, and saw that my swfs was his second match. We all sent him a message of GG's and I'm sorry that happened to you and may it never happen again. He was nice, confused but nice

• BubbaSawyerMeatsBubbaSawyerMeats Member Posts: 108

i just went against some ranks ones that ran in straight lines and prematurely tossed pallets. least red rank killers are red rank killers.

Being a killer in Tome 2 part 2 is a right hoot! Fun, fun, fun!

😂 Yeah brill.

Well I think I've heard enough.

Have fun!