The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Should developers add Romanian language?

Stefan_ParaschivStefan_Paraschiv Member Posts: 3
edited February 3 in Polls

Hello guys :D. Recently I've seen on steam that there are 17 languages that you can choose to play DBD. I think Romanian language could be nice regarding Romanians that are playing Dead By Daylight. What do you think guys? :D

If you vote "Yes" tell me why.

If you vote "No" tell me why.

Should developers add Romanian language? 16 votes

Yes.
93%
SeducedByDaemonetteSnakeSound222CheersTCshardsGrootDudeBoosted_DwightAwakeyRatDBDDetailedDetrimentSpannungsstoßFilledPizzaSpanczbobHazDaBoiWarcrafter4Ranger_939 15 votes
No.
6%
kodiaky 1 vote
Post edited by Stefan_Paraschiv on

Comments

• RatDBDRatDBD Member Posts: 68
    Yes.

Well, the more the merrier right? I think there's always room for expansion in terms of languages in any given video game, or platform. If someone speaks it, it's not a bad idea to have it available.

• Warcrafter4Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 238
    Yes.

I don't see any reasons why they shouldn't add it.

• AwakeyAwakey Member Posts: 2,598
    Yes.

I don't see why not.

• DetailedDetrimentDetailedDetriment Member Posts: 498
    Yes.

If there's more languages that just makes the game available to more players. Why not add Romanian?

• Stefan_ParaschivStefan_Paraschiv Member Posts: 3

Thanks to all🤗

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 13,751
    Yes.

I don’t see why not.

• SpannungsstoßSpannungsstoß Member Posts: 921
    edited February 12
    Yes.

i would rather they added hungarian, but any new language is welcome to the game, as long as it does not have a broken translation.

• HazDaBoiHazDaBoi Member Posts: 58
    Yes.

more lANGUAGE the better 🤔

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 2,178
    Yes.

Why not? The more the merrier.