Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.0.0 PTB is now available on Steam! For patch notes, instruction and more details, click here.

Opinions: Most unfun killer to play as?

13»

Comments

• Spooky13Spooky13 Member Posts: 1,241

Hag or Nurse. Hag is 110%, and I have no clue how to use her traps and am always way too far away to teleport to them when someone triggers them. Nurse, especially on console for me, feels terrible, especially with the blink recharge.

• EninyaEninya Member Posts: 1,036

Hillbilly. It's dumb how he's the best of multiple killers and has so many built-in perks. Last time I bothered playing him in green/purple ranks for a daily, I 4K'd via slugging at 5 gens. Maybe I'd struggle now that Ruin is nerfed and I haven't played him in a long time.

Wraith and Legion are boring and I reroll their dailies as often as possible.

I got kinda demoralized first learning her, but that was before ANY of her buffs. With practice, and her new buffs, she's a little monster.

• HeartboundHeartbound Member Posts: 632

Pig. You just hit mouse 2 to win. Traps put everyone out of position.

• EndstilleEndstille Member Posts: 1,669

Nurse killer is in desolate state filled with bugs, completely unfun, horrible to play.

• HealsBadManHealsBadMan Member Posts: 181

I hate playing Nurse- I can never figure out her blinks, she's the only killer that I would consistently derank with (my killers are usually red-purple rank depending, my Nurse would be below brown ranks.)

Playing against, the worst is a good Huntress. I've had Huntresses that can hit me from across the map at any moment (usually from the typical Huntress perks- BBQ, Bitter Murmur, etc.). Generally, probably Billy.