The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

New SAW trailer drops: SPIRAL: From The Book Of SAW.

Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 1,479
edited February 5 in Off-topic

SPIRAL: From The Book Of SAW trailer has dropped and available to view on YouTube.

From what little that was revealed, I have to say I am excited for Spiral. As a fan of the previous 8 SAW films, I have been eagerly awaiting this. The trailer looked to capture the mood of the franchise.

I rarely go to the cinema, but will probably go for this, along with Halloween Kills later in the year.

Anyone else seen it? Thoughts?

Comments

• MonsterInMyMindMonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 915

It looks like its gonna be an interesting idea seems like this movie is built around saw's teaching but brings in a new character who im interested to see.

• SpannungsstoßSpannungsstoß Member Posts: 977

I hope it knows how to exploit psychological horror like its antecessors

• VoodooChildVoodooChild Member Posts: 319

Come on man, GIVE ME SAMUAL L JACKSON. God damn give me Samual L. Jackson. What if they gave him like a "young" skin where he has an afro and suit and tie, straight up pulp fiction?

Man they are [BAD WORD] wilding if they dont at least try!

• PigMainClaudettePigMainClaudette Member Posts: 988

Looks like a copycat targeting police, so possibly a secret Hoffman diciple. They proved that they're still willing to add new "secret diciples" in Jigsaw with the mortician/doctor. Or it's the same guy trying to go after the cops as a continuation for what happened at the end of Jigsaw.

Either way, super hyped! SAW is one of my favourite movie franchises, and the main reason I am a Pig devotee!

• AvisDeeneAvisDeene Member Posts: 1,383

I could barely handle the original saw, had to walk out of saw2. Ain’t no way I’m watching this either.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 1,479

Gore. I also have a very vivid imagination so when I see things, I can some times feel or taste them. There was a scene in one of the movies where a guy was suspended by chains in a room with a hook going through his mouth. I was able to taste metal when I saw it and was like “hell naw” and bolted out. Snuck into another movie but I forgot what it was.

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 1,479

You can taste things? Lucky you didn't see the scene with the vat of pigs guts from Saw III 🐖🐖🐖

😄

I have to admit, after the original the gore just went in to overdrive. Sometimes it was a bit much.

Oh thank God! I used to drive by a pig farm for work and I still remember having to hold my breath and whip out the air freshener. One of the worsts smells you’d ever smell.

I can’t taste everything I see, but metal for some reason is very distinct.

• Reaper_xxReaper_xx Member Posts: 154

If Chris gets tortured, all I'll be thinking about the song will be playing "Everybody Hates Chris!"