Home Discussions General Discussions

Slugging/tunneling/camping - Is the the killer supposed to get bitched around?

I get called many things even though I'm a beginner and low rank, like slugger camper tunneler etc.

What am I supposed to do? I don't know about the high ranks, but from my humble inferior rank perspective some matches I get completely destroyed and it feels like bullying more than playing.

What am I supposed to do? Feel bad for survivors that I'm not completely being made fun of? Sure the most fun thing is when the killer just randomly goes across the map, but in some matches it would mean getting brutally destroyed.

Am I just supposed to say uhh duhh "where da survivy maybe on trea hanging uhhh" and act like I'm just going for walk? I am not good enough to be able to score a kill without even trying.

Every match ends with either a "noob *enter made up term*" if I score a kill or JUST getting completely destroyed.

Comments

• EchorionEchorion Member Posts: 3,293

I mean if you want to play that way it's fine, but you can expect shade so if that bothers you just turn off chat. There is a difference between being a mean spirited person though, and just doing what you have to as part of the game.

If you tunnel or camp me but are not a [BAD WORD] person, it won't bother me whatsoever.

• ProfessorDunwichProfessorDunwich Member Posts: 817

This game is all about "survivor fun."