The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Do you have fun when playing against the Oni?

AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 841
edited February 10 in Polls

Please tell my why in the comments if you can.

Do you have fun when playing against the Oni? 37 votes

yes
81%
Techn0vampire_toothyFoggyDownpourSnakeSound222AdelooJnnsMuJoelux1WeskerTrial_By_ScytheJawsIsTheNextKillerPhotos94GrootDudeRullisiAvilgusAhoyWolfjasonq500Brucecastro81EnderloganYTSpannungsstoßFilledPizza 30 votes
no
18%
Slaughterhouse3then4321MarcavecunctoxicmeggDarootLeafstormRcinPizza_Delivery_1 7 votes
Post edited by AhoyWolf on

Comments

• TheRockstarKnightTheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 710

Depends on my teammates and how they play.

If I'm scraping people off the floor every 10 seconds or watching from my hook as Oni chases an immersed Claudette around a tree I'm not gonna have a good time.

But if I'm playing with some fun and competent Survivors the Oni could facecamp me and I wouldn't really mind.

I will say that I like his chase music.

• LarikalLarikal Member Posts: 21
    edited February 9

I have question to this poll. "yes" means "yes, i hate play against oni"? or "yes" mean "yes, i love play against oni"? Its on the same level as you would ask "hey guys, should i turn right or left?" and they answer only "yes" or "no" xD.

PS. I can bet everyone who vote thought different :P

• Dr_LoomisDr_Loomis Member Posts: 1,479

Oni is a pain in the posterior.

You're running around injured and he just need to follow the trail of blood orbs. It's a right cacker.

I can't quite get the hang of his running club attack, but I have been absolutely destroyed by other players.

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,361
    yes

He doesn't "nerf" the survivors and I also love pallet respecting powers

• PrettyFaceKatePrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 441
    yes

It means literally love/hate playing against Oni. The question is literally about both, not either/or.

/jk

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 841
    edited February 10
    yes

Oh, sorry, I have the question in the description, I'll be sure to make the second poll more clear or maybe just put the question in the title would be a better idea or maybe just make the poll answers something else instead of just yes or no. :)

Edit: I changed the title to the real question. :)

• HanselpupHanselpup Member Posts: 77
    yes

Terrifying during Blood Fury, that's what makes him fun.

• HazDaBoiHazDaBoi Member Posts: 58
    yes

blood fury scares me