Home Technical Issues
About the issue where your game is showing as having deleted DLC's or lost game totally. Go to your Steam app. Go to Steam < Settings < Downloads < Clear Download Cache. This should restart Steam and you should have access to your game & DLCs.

blurry ground

When you play hag and place traps on the haddonfield map is the floor blurry for you too? I also saw this with snow texures. I play on ultra. gtx 1070 So I dont think its my graphic card

Comments

• TatariuTatariu Member Posts: 624

What settings do you play on?

• myers_obsessionmyers_obsession Member Posts: 349

ultra

edited February 9

here you can see the blurry snow

(Yes its not that blurry but you can see a difference when you look at the other texures. And I'm very sure that wasnt so as the map was released.)

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 2,947

What happens if your change your graphics settings? Like drop it down to high?

• JawsIsTheNextKillerJawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 1,858

Ultra does look a little blurry. I quite like it. Definitely test on Low to rule it out though.

edited February 11

The texture wont change. Here is Haddonfield. All the leaf textures are blurry

• KhaineGBKhaineGB Member, Mod Posts: 2,947

That's odd. So normally what happens in most games is the quality level would set the size of the texture used, and it would seem that is NOT happening in this case.

So definitely a bug that would need to be investigated.

edited February 14

I've seen it in streams from other people too. Would be cool, if the bug will get fixed :)