Are you ready to see the Cursed Legacy trailer?
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Xbox/PS4 players

OwqaOwqa Member Posts: 2
edited August 2018 in Guides

Comments

• GamingZebra88GamingZebra88 Member Posts: 28
    Console DBD: the youngest sibling who's kinda stupid but tries their best anyway.
    (I play on PS4 so don't get me wrong I love my console and the game on console but you still have to admit that the PC version is the highest level of quality) 
  • SariefSarief Member Posts: 543

@GamingZebra88 said:
    Console DBD: the youngest sibling who's kinda stupid but tries their best anyway.
    (I play on PS4 so don't get me wrong I love my console and the game on console but you still have to admit that the PC version is the highest level of quality) 

my machine is weaker than ps4pro, so I have more lag on PC. also, since not everyone has top PC it affects processing -> creates lag. So, I have much less frustrating experience on console.

But yeah, it's harder as killer without k/ms

• SalticidaeSalticidae Member Posts: 6

I started playing on PS4. It was frustrating as killer getting picked on and beat up, but if you play the killer for the sake of the character, even getting one kill, it's still a fun game. I'd love to win more, but I can hardly say losing the game ruins it for me.

I would imagine k/m is a lot easier though. But like said above, I have no lag and everything runs smoothly pretty all the time. Pretty fun experience so far

• camgamingcamgaming Member Posts: 100

I play both console and PC just started PC everytime I launch the game of the PC version the game frame rates drop like I get 1 frame rate to 30 frame rate also I'm on Windows 10 @GamingZebra88