Home Discussions General Discussions

Am I the only one having a glitch bug?

This is driving me nuts. In some games every few seconds I glitch, the character moves one meter forward and within a second it goes back to where it was a meter ago. In other games a similar experience occurs when there's a ping issue, because you have to report to the server where you went and because of the delay it teleports you back.

What practically happens is I miss hits because of a small distance that I got teleported away to where I was.

I'm putting this here because nobody seems to have this bug, which makes no sense. I verified my steam files, my rig is high tier I get more than 140+fps, my ping is fine about 100 or 99. And it doesn't always happen, sometimes it happens a lot sometimes less.

Please give me a lead, this drives me nuts and puts me at a huge disadvantage.

Comments

• drimmalordrimmalor Member Posts: 909

If you've uncapped your FPS to get more than 60, you can experience this kind of stuttering. Uncapping FPS has caused other issues in the past and I would not recommend doing it.

• EleghostEleghost Member Posts: 817
    edited February 2020

This has happened to me before. I found restarting my computer completely fixed it. if this has only happened one time i'd say try that.

• macmacmacmac Member Posts: 2

Yes I've been trying to find someone with this problem, because doesn't seem to have the issue. But i really have no idea how to fix it. It would actually be the most amazing thing in the world if they fixed it or if someone had a solution