• hex_genrushhex_genrush Member Posts: 736

Nurse because loops are annoying

• RaSavage42RaSavage42 Member Posts: 1,675

Pig

Cause SAW why else.... oh and snoot boops

• disconnectbybuglitedisconnectbybuglite Member Posts: 55

Freddy. He is one killer that still has a chance to win

• Spectre13Spectre13 Member Posts: 179

Currently its Doctor since I love his new ability and makes finding survivors so much easier and fun. I used to play Myers alot since he's a top fav and love his peek a boo game. Don't play him or Huntress much anymore since the ruin nerf. Most other killers I barely touch since I'm tired of hearing 3 gens pop in the first 4 minutes of a game.

• BaschFonRonsenburgBaschFonRonsenburg Member Posts: 164
    edited February 10

Legion -

I love zooming around the map and getting survivors. People love to underestimate Legion but if you know how to play them and when to cancel they can be quite formidable which catches survivors off guard!

• RussianSpyPigeonRussianSpyPigeon Member Posts: 83
    edited February 10

Doctor. The reason I main him is because of how good he is. He can end loops with his power, other then that I'm not so sure. When I first got into the game I thought his power was really cool and usually get 3-4 kills with him. Plus I like his coat, makes him look scary and cool at the same time. His "nerf" was actually a buff to me.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSHCLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 1,566

Doctor. His laugh and gameplay are so enjoyable. Tho I believe that I'll switch to spirit since she is more reliable tbh :3

• CrassardStreamsCrassardStreams Member Posts: 179

I play a lot of Pig and Huntress, started with Nurse.

• FogLurkerFogLurker Member Posts: 250

Legion: I like how they look, their cosmetics, and the faster paced chases.

Plague: I like everything about her. Her design and her theme, power, etc.

Hag: I enjoy her as a defensive type trap killer as she is different than the usual chase and kill type.

Doctor: Only recently started playing him seriously and trying to perk him out but I'm having fun using him.

Oni: Don't really use him but I would like to get good with him.

• FrankSRfromITFrankSRfromIT Member Posts: 59

Wraith, it is so fun sneaking up on unsuspecting survivors. For the rare moments it happens it is fun watching them run and not know where you are. I don't do well with him often, but when I do it is so fun.

• Warlock_2020Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,868
    edited February 10

Trapper - He is old school. He gives lots of scare moments through hi trap use. He can be very strategic if the player is willing to adapt. If my window traps are not working, maybe I'll trick you with both an obvious and not so obvious setup. I'll leave the window trap, but hide one in the grass nearby so you feel the window is safe after you disarm it.

I love watching people walk slowly through the grass while being paranoid of traps.

I just wish he got a boost by being able to carry one extra trap as base kit. He is way too slow in the beginning and it is nearly impossible to catch up vs a good SWF. You have zero room for error.

Doc and Piggy are my second with Shape and Fred a close third.

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 3,636

Doctor, Freddy, Demogorgon, and Plague.

I enjoy playing all of these Killers, but Doctor is my favorite out of them. He's very fun to play. Good map pressure and chase potential, great tracking, and he laughs his ass off every time he shocks someone.

• WaffleyumboyWaffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,306

Ghostface: I love taking selfies with survivors and teabagging with them. Sneaking up on survivors is pretty satisfying too.

• McLightningMcLightning Member Posts: 949

I always considered myself a Wraith main...but lately, I've been playing a lot of Ghostface. More than any other killer.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 7,900
    edited February 10

Pig, because I really like gimmicky alternate win-cons (In this case, a way to kill someone that is not sacrificing or mori).

• BossBoss Member, Trusted Posts: 11,506

Wraith all the way.

I like not having a Terror Radius, and i like a challenge.

• FilledPizzaFilledPizza Member Posts: 338

Ghost Face, he's a very good Killer and also really fun to play. I also like his design a lot.

• OrangeJackOrangeJack Member Posts: 409

GhostFace - Strong but simple killer

Trapper - really satisfying when a survivor runs into your trap. Especially toxic survivors.

Nurse (Still not the best with her but I'm still winning games). Requires a lot of patience but still fun if you put time into her.

I'd like to play more of myers and billy and that's pretty much it.

• MigrantTheGreatMigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 838

Nurse because of the challenge she gave me, after her rework I dropped her simply because she became too annoying to play with her individual cooldowns.

Spirit because she was also a challenge for because she requires listening instead of your eye's. After I got use to her power survivor's became very predictable and so I dropped her.

James because I like sneaking up on people, I dropped him after the ruin changes becuase killer became too stressful to play

• Hag.is.DtierHag.is.Dtier Member Posts: 1,397
    edited February 10

Bubba: He's a big meme

Ghostface: Best stealth killer

Demogorgon: Fun killer with high skill requirement

Previously Hag but she's bugged at the moment...

:(

• Midori_21Midori_21 Member Posts: 233

I play mostly Oni on PS4. I do play other killers but I always have the most fun as Oni.

• FrenziedLegionFrenziedLegion Member Posts: 32
    edited February 10

Legion

Main reason: just like their playstyle. Always had even after their rework.

• StardustSpeedwayStardustSpeedway Member Posts: 584

Trapper boy. I love trapping survivors and denying them the god loops or making them rethink of where they're looping me in fear of traps!

• NullEXENullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

Freddy: The whole reason I was first interested in this game since 2017, my favorite slasher series. I like the control of being able to trick Survivors with teleportation, and stopping their ability to abuse safe loops with snares. You actually feel like a killer and a power role.

Legion: I like his play-style or running across the map quickly before honing in on one survivor.

Clown: I like the chase control I have when I throw bottles cutting off areas of loops, or making looping difficult.

Ghostface: Another nostalgic film I enjoy. I actually feel like i'm scaring survivors when I appear out of nowhere around a corner.

• Flarefire_XxFlarefire_Xx Member Posts: 353
    edited February 10

I will structure mine differently, I will do 1-18, 1 being my favourite and 18 being my least favourite

1. Doctor
    2. Clown
    3. Hag
    4. Huntress
    5. Trapper
    6. Ghost face
    7. Spirit
    8. Nurse
    9. Mikey
    10. Wraith
    11. Billy
    12. Freddy
    13. Demo
    14. Oni
    15. Plague
    16. Legion
    17. Pig
    18. Bubba

• HopesfallHopesfall Member Posts: 644
    edited February 10

I switch "mains" frequently.. I'll get in a mood to play one killer alot over a week or so, while rotating the others..

currently been doing most of matches as Nurse/Demo/Plague.. Nurse to try and get better as it's a challenge, Demo because he's fun and the new skin is dope, Plague because I'm determined to make her work -_-

Hag was my actual main when I first started in 2017 though, first one I got to P3.. played the hell out of her. Back when her traps took 9 hours to set.. with speed addons..

• CoderCoder Member Posts: 601

I mained a lot throughout the years.

First Wraith. Then Hillbilly. Then Hag. Then Doctor. Then Pig. Now back to Wraith. I like the fact that he's so basic yet so fun to catch survivors off guard, or bodyblock them against a generator, looking at them and moving the camera left to right like saying "Nope, you're not going anywhere".

• neekocheekoneekocheeko Member Posts: 87

Been playing a lot more Wraith recently. He's very underrated and quite powerful when used well.

• HorrorLover74HorrorLover74 Member Posts: 37

Hard to choose a main for the killer, they are all fun. But if I would have to choose then it would between all the licensed killers for me they are all fun and I mean how cool is it to get chased by a horror movie icon!?