The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Have you started playing clown after Mr.Puddles came out?

GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 13,780

Just curious.

Have you started playing clown after Mr.Puddles came out? 36 votes

Yes
44%
Techn0Seiko300AcromioTheButcher12Slaughterhouse3drimmalorDoc_W__HOLLIDAYGrootDudeWalker_of_the_fog_96AvilgusAhoyWolfCarlosyluBrucecastro81HazDaBoiDeath_Syko18Chekita 16 votes
No
55%
Mc_HartyFoggyDownpourSnakeSound222AdelooarslaNDr_TrautsUnnamed_FreakABannedCatMarcavecuncNullSp3cjoeyrouAwakeyEndstilleilyDwightfairfieldismsRcinPet_The_LizardsAzgarthusRanger_939Foxfire47 20 votes

Comments

• AcromioAcromio Member Posts: 1,237
    Yes

Yes, because now I can do yes-yes with the proboscis to those survivors who somehow manage to go down against a basic M1 killer.

• Doc_W__HOLLIDAYDoc_W__HOLLIDAY Member Posts: 2,218
    Yes

I mean, how the hell couldn't I?! Have you laid eyes on that beautiful man?

• MarcavecuncMarcavecunc Member Posts: 863
    No

I was already playing him a bit here and there, and was wondering which killer to level next.. the costume coming out sorta helped me decide to level him before some of the other ones. ;) Got him to prestige 3 with some of the perks I want, still don't have the full outfit though so I'm only using the head. 2 tiers from unlocking the body though.

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,361
    Yes

Its impossible to an survivor be toxic against me

• AvilgusAvilgus Member Posts: 256
    Yes

Yes, another reason to be t-baged on exit gate ☺️

• ABannedCatABannedCat Member Posts: 1,806
    No

No. Clown is just trash-tier.

Versus any half competent survivor, he is a killer with basically no power. M1 killer in his purest form. Why anyone would play that is beyond me.

• Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 780
    Yes

when I just want to relax I just choose wraith or the clown, I don't care if I don't sacrifice anyone or the survivors are toxic, just to have many xp for the rift I am satisfied.

• HazDaBoiHazDaBoi Member Posts: 58
    Yes

one of the best outfits

• SnakeSound222SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 2,192
    No

Not yet. Waiting until I get Corrupt on him. I also don't have the body just yet (only the head).

• Foxfire47Foxfire47 Member Posts: 111
    No

Nope. Not too big a fan of him and don't really plan on buying him. I do like the cosmetic though.

• joeyroujoeyrou Member Posts: 41
    edited February 14
    No

I stopped playing the game all together after the mid-chapter update

I'm sick of these people breaking [BAD WORD] and fixing it 25 mid patches later

• drimmalordrimmalor Member, Mod Posts: 555
    Yes

I loved playing Clown when he came out, so I've started picking him up again just because Mr. Puddles is such a good outfit.

• Mc_HartyMc_Harty Member Posts: 3,213
    No

Clown is still garbage.

• Seiko300Seiko300 Member Posts: 71
    Yes

wow 50 / 50 split as of the time I'm commenting. 15 yes and 15 no votes

Unfortunately the clown still absolutely sucks, and in my opinion is the killer in most desperate need of and most deserving of a gigantic buff and / or rework. However, the Clown has always been my favorite killer in terms of theme, aesthetic, tone, background / lore, etc. despite how bad he is he's actually really smooth to play and it makes his gameplay fun (but no less frustrating [I know these are contradictory statements, deal with it]) in my opinion.

And to see such a great cosmetic like Mr. Puddles come out just makes me want to play him all the more. It's honestly one of the creepiest outfits to come out imo, can you imagine such a big guy holding a knife in an elephant costume follow you into a back alleyway at 3AM? [BAD WORD] huge Zoinks from me right there

• Dr_TrautsDr_Trauts Member Posts: 508
    No

only no because technically i was already playing him quite often before this cosmetics release. i play him about the same amount