The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

What is your mother language and what is your favorite word?

CLAUDETTEINABUSHCLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 1,024

Don't judge me,I'm just curious. Mine is Greek and my favorite word,if I had to pick one, would be διαυλοεπιλογέας just because the length of it. It means "remote controller" btw

How about you? Let me know down below

Αντίο :3

(Means goodbye lol)

Comments

• GrootDudeGrootDude Member, Trusted Posts: 13,780
    edited February 14

Mine is English, my favorite word is love.

• drimmalordrimmalor Member, Mod Posts: 555

English, and the only word I can think of right now is hippopotamus.

• Poeka123Poeka123 Member Posts: 4

Dutch, my favourite word is 'angstschreeuw', because of that lovely 'ngstschr'. It means scream of fear: angst means fear and schreeuw means scream.

• RattmanRattman Member Posts: 869

Iam russian and I literally have no idea how can you even select your favourite word. Well, I guess 'родители' (parents) would work.

• AAAAAAAAAA Member Posts: 539

English; I like "hullabaloo"

• toxicmeggtoxicmegg Member Posts: 397

finnish and my favorite word is perkele

• Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 780
    edited February 19

Español and my word is pechugas

• AwakeyAwakey Member Posts: 2,602

English, however my grandmother's and grandfather's tounges were Italian. I'd love to learn the language someday.

I'm currently learning Chinese, and from my small vocabulary I'll pick 姑妈, which just means Aunt. But it kinda sounds like "goomba".

• SpannungsstoßSpannungsstoß Member Posts: 977

Spanish, and my favorite word is "chingar", because I cant stop using it every time I mess up.

• Avis_DeeneAvis_Deene Member Posts: 79

My main language is English and I don’t have a favorite word. Well, I do like saying “purple” but that’s my favorite color so....uh...you know what, it’s now my favorite word!

I also speak some Arabic and my favorite word is would get me banned for posting it.

I also like the word mishmish which means apricot (has a cat named that) and haiwan which means animal and used as an insult kinda like jackass.

• PokPok Member Posts: 85

French, and I love the word "gallinacé" (it's basically a chicken) don't ask me why

• PokPok Member Posts: 85

I don't really know, I wrote this because it's a really weird word for a favorite word, I guess it just sounds good xD