The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

do like the new tease for traper being able to reset traps?

HazDaBoiHazDaBoi Member Posts: 58

do like the new tease for traper being able to reset traps? 25 votes

yes
100%
MandyTalkFoggyDownpourSnakeSound222FallenRanger0AdelooSeiko300PandomicemancatMegaWaffleDr_TrautsAztreonam78xmenfanaticGrootDudeBoosted_DwightAwakeyAhoyWolfBrucecastro81anonymous31337gaydavidkingHazDaBoi 25 votes
no
0%

Comments

• HazDaBoiHazDaBoi Member Posts: 58
    yes

I LOVE IT!!! 😍

• Foxfire47Foxfire47 Member Posts: 111
    yes

It's a fantastic idea and definitely saves on time by not having to pick up a trap and then having to reset it.

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 841
    yes

Like it's a nice QoL change, but you would still need to pickup that trap because it moves a few inches when the Survivor steps on it...

I hope they will adress it aswell...

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,361
    yes

its just the beggining

• FlatskullFlatskull Member Posts: 87
    edited February 13
    yes

Wait, that's happening?

That's great!

While holding a trap is great for tactics and mind games because of some of the mad plays you can make with it even mid chase, it is good now that I can simply just...activate a trap instead of having to awkwardly foot over it. Pick it up. Put it back down.

• Seiko300Seiko300 Member Posts: 71
    edited February 15
    yes

Who wouldn't like the new tease??

(That being said I'm not sure how effective it will be, considering typically if a trap is disarmed survivors know where it is and are less likely to fall back into it again. You want to be pretty dynamic with your traps and constantly moving them to different positions, even if they're really close to the original spot you can still catch someone by surprise.)

Glad Trapper is getting some more love and attention is all, he is basically the mascot of the game after all.

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 3,328
    yes

Its a nice QoL but I'm not sure why people are hailing it like the invention of sliced bread.