The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

If You Had To Choose One If These Fnaf Animatronics To Be Added What Would You Choose??

WiredGamerOniWiredGamerOni Member Posts: 27
edited February 13 in Polls

Choose Wisely...Or Not.

If You Had To Choose One If These Fnaf Animatronics To Be Added What Would You Choose?? 19 votes

Freddy
31% 6 votes
Bonnie
0% 0 votes
Chica
0% 0 votes
Foxy
21% 4 votes
Nightmare Freddy
10% 2 votes
Nightmare Foxy
21% 4 votes
Nightmare
10% 2 votes
Nightmare Chica
5% 1 vote
Nightmare Bonnie
0% 0 votes
Nightmare FredBear
0% 0 votes

Comments

• WTBaconWTBacon Member Posts: 183

Mangle.

• WiredGamerOniWiredGamerOni Member Posts: 27

I Couldn’t Add More Then 10 Options, Sorry!!!

• WiredGamerOniWiredGamerOni Member Posts: 27

If It’s Not Posted Just Post It

• Foxfire47Foxfire47 Member Posts: 108

I would say none but the nightmare animatronics gave me a heart attack, plus Foxy is my favorite. 😖

• VolantConch1719VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 482

Like Boosted said above me, Springtrap makes the most sense. He's a guy in a rabbit suit going around killing children, while the others are just the souls of those children in machines, trapped following their programming. Say what you want about the series, he fits in more than most would think.

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,332

Barney

• FlatskullFlatskull Member Posts: 87
    edited February 13

Ugh. None.

FNAF wore it self out too fast with constant let player attention and instant sequels. I also hate playing hag because of the loud UGUAGUAGU wherever she ports. I can't imagine having to listen to AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE against a microphone every time I want to play as a new DLC character.

Sprinttrap maybe. But even that I would hate to see, at least he would be silent.

• joeyroujoeyrou Member Posts: 39

I never understood the appeal

• Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 779

just no, fnaf is a forgotten franchise, remember that the creator of these games released 4 games in a single year?

what importance from scott.

and it just doesn't fit because it is not an internationally recognized franchise.

• AwakeyAwakey Member Posts: 2,598

None.

• SpannungsstoßSpannungsstoß Member Posts: 923

The idea of FNAF on DBD makes me physically, spiritually and emotionally cringe

• EnderloganYTEnderloganYT Member Posts: 187

Springtrap is the only option the others can be cosmetics or something

• Seiko300Seiko300 Member Posts: 71
    edited February 15

None. The fnaf animatronics shouldn't be taking away spots for more deserving characters like Pennywise, Pinhead, Chucky, The Candyman, The Xenomorph, The Predator, (even Jason Voorhees) etc. Characters who have decades of history and are more than worthy to be honored in the halls of horror.

Not to mention the absolutely epic original characters that behavior comes up with.

The Fnaf animatronics are more on par with creepypastas like Slenderman and Jeff the Killer. Not to be taken very seriously

If I had to choose though I would have to agree with everyone who is saying Springtrap is the only that fits tonally since he is the killer who hid in the suit. That's a HUGE maybe though, and only in a hypothetical where we were forced to pick one.

• Pet_The_LizardsPet_The_Lizards Member Posts: 89

I think it would make the most sense that Freddy would be the killer, since the game and the restaurant are both named after him.

• PigMainClaudettePigMainClaudette Member Posts: 965

I would have voted for Springtrap if HE was the option. It would also make sense from a LORE perspective, especially since William Afton is both an adult and a killer.

• Anthony151201Anthony151201 Member Posts: 16

Why are people talking about FNAF on dbd forums like is this some joke that I'm not apart of?

• RaptorrotasRaptorrotas Member Posts: 1,718

Ermagerd fnaf taking one of infinite spots...

Back on topic:

Springtrap

I guess the devs could get cawthorn to design a dbd springtrap himself lol.

• NuclearBurritoNuclearBurrito Member Posts: 5,142

Springtrap. But I don't really care for FNAF tbh.

• Tombstone218Tombstone218 Member Posts: 200

^

Although I doubt they'd fit in the game, it's something fun to think about.