The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

Who do you think the new killer is?

Ranger_939Ranger_939 Member Posts: 8
edited February 14 in Polls

Ignore "Hasslinge"

Who do you think the new killer is? 35 votes

Pinhead
20%
Seiko300CarlosyluMrsGhostfaceGlamourousLeviathanMysteriousPersonaadinh15h3ct1c_tv 7 votes
Ghostrider
2%
Larikal 1 vote
Jason
2%
tomei 1 vote
Hasslinge
0%
Hash Slinger Slasher xD
8%
CrtKazzJacoby2041Happy2Heal4You 3 votes
Other
65%
FoggyDownpourAdelooNos37CheersTCdrimmalorKeene_KillsSpyMatureWalker_of_the_fog_96pushkinaAhoyWolfSaitamfedBrucecastro81DetailedDetrimentanonymous31337Yung_SlugFilledPizzaAAAAABrutzelbubePokAzgarthus 23 votes

Comments

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 841
    Other

I hope it would be a beast Killer like Demo is, a Werewolf maybe?

• BrutzelbubeBrutzelbube Member Posts: 8
    Other

Maybe some kind of prisoner? The chain would make sense..but personally I hope it's gonna be a beast killer (werewolf), too.

• Nos37Nos37 Member Posts: 709
    Other

The way the chain moved in slow strides...

The devs said that they are planning on implementing Survivor husks to replace disconnecting Survivors. What if this is their debut of the AI for the husks?

The Keeper. He has chained up zombies that notify the Keeper if they sense Survivors or can even attack them if they get too close.

• Yung_SlugYung_Slug Member Posts: 1,409
    Other

Can't believe you didn't include chain chomp.

• SpyMatureSpyMature Member Posts: 174
    Other

Chris Walker when?

• AAAAAAAAAA Member Posts: 539
    Other

I think an OC

• Happy2Heal4YouHappy2Heal4You Member Posts: 89
    Hash Slinger Slasher xD

I’m fairly confident that it is the rash slinging? The flash flinging? The trash linging? Oh wait!? I mean the Hash slinging slasher.

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,361
    Other

Chain chomp, lol no. I dunno really

• Walker_of_the_fog_96Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 780
    Other

Even if I want a license character, we all know that it will be original.

• SaitamfedSaitamfed Member Posts: 648
    Other

Well, I want it to be an original one. And... if I recall correctly, all licensed killers has a trailer who shows it, not some sort of teaser and original ones has a teaser first.

This discussion has been closed.