The information and answers provided are anonymous, not shared with any third-party, and will not be used for purposes other than survey analysis.
Access the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DbD-PlayerSurvey
Yeah, nerf NoED 🤦🏽♂️
There’s a thread about NoED being fine and the amount of comments opposing NoED is ridiculous.
NoED activates after all generators are completed and can be countered by:
- Cleansing Totems during Gameplay (5 total)
- Cleansing the Hex Totem after generators are completed.
- Run out of the Exit Gates before being Hit.
How exactly do you oppose a perk that is has a higher chance of being a wasted perk, especially at higher skilled gameplay?
It’s pretty much a wasted slot.
- It gives free kills
- nobody wants to cleanse totems
- it rewards failure
how does it give “free” kills?
whats so difficult about cleansing Totems? Oh, it extends your 5 minutes of gameplay and forces you to do something else.
It rewards failure? Hmm? Doesn’t:
- decisive strike? You got caught, caught again = failed
- Adrenaline? you’re injured when gens are finished = failed but are rewarded a health slot
- Unbreakable? You got downed, failed but here’s your pass to get up without help
- Borrowed time? The killer spotted your teammate coming to rescue you, failed but here’s a free pass to get away
- spine chill? oh, you don’t want to look at your surroundings, failed here’s a warning the killers otw
- sprint burst? killers close, here’s Usain Bolts legs.
- Dead hard? You’re injured, here’s a chance at lunging a football field forward to get you away.
- Balanced Landing? Yeah, drop 30ft, no injury but a speed boost 😂
- self-care? Teammates won’t heal you, here you can heal yourself with air!
- Boil over? Yeah, you’re 1/4 the killers size but outmuscle them, sure.
- Iron will? Hole through your chest, don’t worry you won’t make a sound.
- Inner strength?
- Flip flop?
Literally of the 70+ survivor perks, the MAJORITY of them reward failure.