The 3.6.0 PTB is now live on Steam! For full details, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/130916/
We are aware and looking into the issue which caused players to have their rank reset further than intended. If your rank was not reset at all this month, this is a visual bug and closing and re-opening the game should fix it.
We have updated our Forum Rules. Please take a moment to read through them: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/

How many dc penalties you got from bugs, crashes etc.?

ShapedShaped Member Posts: 545

Me? None. I play a lot. Platform ps4 pro. My game crashes very rarely and never during a game. Same goes for the connection.

I don't know if I'm the exception seeing so many people complaining.

How many dc penalties you got from bugs, crashes etc.? 22 votes

None
81%
MandyTalkAdelooFibijeanarslaNGrootDudeDonnycAhoyWolfShapedBrucecastro81anonymous31337SebaOutbreakEndstilleRcinHazDaBoiMang_AnwarnimesulideAzgarthusLarikal 18 votes
1-3
18%
Dr_TrautshanscardosoilyDwightCLAUDETTEINABUSH 4 votes
3-10
0%
More than 10
0%

Comments

• CLAUDETTEINABUSHCLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 1,024
    1-3

Unfortunately one. My game crashed and I posted about this. I didn't mind I just had to wait 3 minutes

• Brucecastro81Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,361
    None

Honestly, I never got an crash bug

• SebaOutbreakSebaOutbreak Member Posts: 151
    None

So far, so good.

• Dr_TrautsDr_Trauts Member Posts: 508
    1-3

One, but my pc is really old so don't really think its the games fault entirely on that score

• AhoyWolfAhoyWolf Member Posts: 840
    None

I'm lucky, normaly the game crashes two times per day, but so far nothing.

• HazDaBoiHazDaBoi Member Posts: 58
    None

never im a lucky boi

• ShapedShaped Member Posts: 545
    None

I am confused. Where are all the loud people who make it seem that game is unplayable and crashes all the time? Majority of votes were "none".

• arslaNarslaN Member Posts: 1,536
    None

Currently none but I would have gotten one if the punishments started a week earlier.