Home Discussions General Discussions

Would another gen help gen speeds.

The Dev's still haven't addressed gen speeds and the fact that once you get into a game the first down can make or break a game. Would adding another generator really be such a bad thing? That way first hook I lose that 6th generator. Not bad now I know that I have time to go patrol and hopefully secure more downs. Slugging and camping isn't my thing. At least throw this on the PTB for testing. Anyone have any idea's for the gen speed?

Comments

• MikeasaurusMikeasaurus Member Posts: 1,295

As good as an idea to add another Gen to the counter, survivors already find it boring to sit and hold a single button on a gen already. I play both sides, and as Survivor, the only fun part of playing survivor is when you're interacting with the killer, otherwise you're sitting staring at pistons bouncing, and that get's old fast. We need more objectives added to the game to help the gen speed issue to make the matches a little more fresh.

• BigBubsBigBubs Member Posts: 1,131

They said they don't want to add more time to generators and adding another gen is basically same as adding time.

• OrangeJackOrangeJack Member Posts: 266

As much as I would like that as a killer. An entire gen added is a bit too much I think. Survivors would probably leave the game.