UPDATE: This issue should no longer occur. Players who were affected may still be missing currency and/or unable to spend Auric Cells. We are working on a solution to resolve this and restore missing currency, and will update you as soon as possible.
Wanna play a game? ;)
You are alone one night, you're not up to much just playing some Dead By Daylight. When all of a sudden a dark fog takes over your room. You can't move you're paralysed. You're fear doubles as a Dark Figure imerges from the fog, the creature speaks to you.
"I am a servent of the Entity. And it has noticed you. However you will receive what the others did not beforehand...a chance to prevent the suffering."
With that you are forced to play one match on dead by daylight. Every character, perk, offering, item and add on are unlocked for you at tier 3. You must escape vs a rank 1 Killer or you are taken by the entity.
The rules are as follows
1. You don't know the killer until you see them obviously
2. If any of your teammates are sacrificed they are taken by the entity. Will you sacrifice others to live?
3. Hatch escape is a escape none the less. So it counts
4. The Killer cannot Mori
5. The Killer IS A RANK 1. Dosent matter if you're a rank 1 or rank 20
6. Teammates have no idea what's going on. Neither does the Killer. To them it's just a regular match
So what will your strategy be? What perks will you bring? Will you sacrifice others to survive? Or the other way around?
Looking forward to your responses