Home Discussions General Discussions
Forum Community Moderator applications are now open! Click here for more information: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/204586/community-moderator-applications

That's it. I quit killer. Uninstalled

1234568»

Comments

• huntressmain03huntressmain03 Member Posts: 72

gg no re

• VetratheneVetrathene Member Posts: 814

The problem with killer at the moment, to me, is not how easy it is to get a 4k or not, or win the game, its the stress and level of skill compared to how it is on the survivor side. And right now it feels very stressful as killer, not as bad as it has been, I admit; but that does not mean it can't get better and shouldn't get better. Complacency is stagnation. And with how slowdown perks are being talked about and targeted; while the survivor combination of DS, BT, and Unbreakable is not, feels one sided. So right now it feels extra stressful to play as killer when the speed of the game keeps getting quicker and quicker without many killers having the tools to do anything about it.

• matchmakingsucmatchmakingsuc Member Posts: 17

yes this game is [BAD WORD] stupid i get paired with full red rank when i was green and those dick head just teabbging and feeling they are god while i just play a bubba for fun, they are some [BAD WORD] [BAD WORD] [BAD WORD] this damn matchmaking,