Home Share Your Work Media Lounge

Otz Loves Second Chance Perks

Comments

• NullEXENullEXE Member Posts: 1,632
    edited February 24

@Peanits Since in that other thread you said "you don't know what happened in the match from a screenshot".

Here is a rank 1 pro going against a medicore team, an even though he only made 2 mistakes (he could of made more, I only counted 2, you be your own judge), he almost lost the game. While I counted 12 mistakes made by survivors in the Killer's FOV alone - who knows how many more they were making in other parts of the trial. But just because of these powerful perks that survivors have - they have so many second chances that they have such a good chance to even contend against a pro.

Please don't just come in and go "he got a 4k, that's balanced", because we both know this match was far from balanced.

This is what so many people on the forums is talking about the giant balance gap in the game. Now if this was a team of red rank survivors, all using crutch perks. These survivors weren't even kitted with the best perks, they each had only a couple to a few and they were able to do that much damage. So imagine how it's like for the average players in Purple-Red ranks, going against survivors who make a few mistakes, that get's covered by even more meta perks. It's impossible, and you see pro's deal with that consistently in their streams alone.

EDIT: Also the survivors behaviour in the end game chat, to immediatly start bming the killer because they don't understand why they lost. When survivors put so much expectations in their perks carrying them, they are blind to see the mistakes they made, so they blame the Killer for anything they can come up with to avoid getting better at the game.

• RobMeister88RobMeister88 Member Posts: 351

Nah this is what the Devs consider balance. 2nd chances? More like balanced perks that promote survivor-killer interaction, amirite or amirite? But from the looks of this video, it seems like there was little too much survivor-killer interaction, and Leatherface got a 4K???

It looks like Leatherface is overperforming...

• toxcitynacltoxcitynacl Member Posts: 464

My heart really breaks for him...it truly does.