Home Share Your Work Media Lounge

Can I disconnect now?

RexisRexis Member Posts: 190

Nah you are not allowed, you just have to wait there until his highness decide to hook you :)

Comments

• MonsterInMyMindMonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 1,357

Nope you have to sit there the full time because behavior has decided so :/

• CarlosyluCarlosylu Member Posts: 2,456
    edited March 4

Or you can use Unbreakable, he was AF for quite a whyle, 3 would've been healed already if one survivor had used it.

Edit: I think this was a bit subjective, maybe he had to run to pee, "YES! I slugged them! OMG! I need to go pee!" Comes back "No unbreakable? Ok, lets hook everyone" or maybe he had bad games earlier against toxic teabaggers and wanted to get revenge? I'm guessing we'll never get the real context, slugging is quite common, but AFK slugging is not.

Post edited by Carlosylu on
  • BigTimeGamerBigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,042
    edited March 4

“Should’ve played around it” - Zubat

really great addition to the game

• RexisRexis Member Posts: 190

Did I say anything about slugging? he slugged us and went AFK! thats my only issue dude

I keep hearing this Double standard bullshit, can you find something more original or stop commenting? thanks for your input yeah am gonna play Unbreakable get slugged again and wait for him to decide to hook us when we are all already on ground

go play away kid now thanks

Ok...? Let me just quote two things you just wrote:

1° "he slugged us and went AFK! thats my only issue dude"

2° "am gonna play Unbreakable get slugged again and wait for him to decide to hook us when we are all already on ground"

You literally said your ONLY problem was the AFK slug, and then you said you would've been slugged again, if the killer WAS AFK and letting everyone slugged when someone has unbreakable you would've survived, using your argument, AFK slugging.

"I keep hearing this Double standard bullshit, can you find something more original or stop commenting?"

So, when a comment is accurate it shouldn't be used cause it ain't "original" anymore... I just don't understand subjective logic... You got it man, I'll stop commenting, we can agree to disagree, I was just giving you options, me and my usual red ranks SWF run unbreakable at least in one of us cause we know this is common and we counter it no problem, but ok, ask the Devs to take DC penalties away and hope to be heard

I dont play SWF, am a Solo player and I like my build, when I get into a game I like to play the game, when I get downed I get hooked, if am gonna wait the 4 minutes for no reason when I came in to play a game not to be left on the ground looking at the horizon kills the fun for me

where is my double standards? If we had a chance to play am slugged while he chase someone then maybe Ill get a heal and a chance to play, when we are all slugged and none of us is getting up and just bleeding out then there is no reason for me to stay, I'd like just to leave or get hooked so I can move on with my next game

where is my double standards?

Again thanks for your input now go comment somewhere else where your opinion would matter (:

• NakedwildmanNakedwildman Member Posts: 197

poor little entitled survivor..... BHVR did gave you more then enough to avoid such situation... if you dont use it, its your fault.

Unbreakbale my friend, unbreakable :)

• MooksMooks Member Posts: 783

Wow, there are really people here who are defending those kind of killer-players?

• Reborn2020Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138

You can still find hatch . When i realize that i lost as a killer i want to leave a game too but i cant and survivors would take as much time as possible to enjoy their win and i totally understand it. If you really need to leave just disconnect you wont be worried about 5 mins penalty if you really need to leave a game.

Dude I dont care about the hatch, I just want to play the game not be left there, time to move on to the next game for me

"Again thanks for your input now go comment somewhere else where your opinion would matter"

I think my opinion mattered to you, you gave me 4 answers to it didn't you, even when not aproved by your way of thinking, it did matter, funny how you have to "insult" my opinion and call it "worthless" to get a point.

About the double standard, you said, and I quote, "dont tell me how to play buddy", then you said, and I quote, "he slugged us and went AFK! thats my only issue dude" implying the Huntress shouldn't do that and if she did you should be able to DC. Do you see the problem here?

Now, I'm gonna stop commenting cause my opinion is clearly not wanted by this post creator (you). Again, we can agree to disagree. No insult/agression from my side, have a good day Rexis.

• toxcitynacltoxcitynacl Member Posts: 464

I guess on Xbox you could if you don't care about losing a PIP and all your BP you earned that game. On PC and PS4, you'd get a time out...so I guess it depends if you want to wait the 5 minutes or not (if it was your first or second time)...or you can just go AFK for a drink or something.

• CleviteClevite Member Posts: 1,195
    edited March 4

I don't think he was telling you how to play. Just pointing out that the perk does exist. I recently started running it myself, and sometimes I go many games and don't use it. But then you run into those sluggers and I am glad to have it.

Yupe your opinion completely changed my mind, thanks

funny how you approve having all survivors down and standing there doing nothing and going AFK cause you just can

well done buddy

We play to have fun, you like to have your 2nd chance, I like to get out of a game that has this type of killers, your choice and mine

and even Unbreakable in this game wouldnt matter, cause the moment I stand up he was gonna move and slug me off again for sure

I like to have fun, and this build of mine is the most fun for me

Unbreakable doesnt solve the issue. No mither does )

Regarding the op issue i think BHVR should just double reduce the time it takes for survivors to bleed out )

Totally agree, if killer decide to sweat over the 4k or just behave how this one behaved then at least we get out of the game faster

I don't think people are defending the tactics. Just the fact that every player has the right to play how they want within the rules of the game. I used to get really heated with slugging and tunneling, but I have mellowed. I respect their right to play how they want, give them a gg and move on.

The best counter to tunneling and slugging, don't get caught.

Valid point too, I usually just press continue after game and dont bother, but since I crashed out last night and got a 15 minutes penalty which for sure was some sort of a glitch the whole idea of not being able to leave such a game is annoying

• StorntStornt Member Posts: 145

If you're not interested in going and looking for the hatch, which can be super boring so I wouldn't blame you, I'd take the time to go get a snack or something to drink, you got 3-4 minutes to kill. Running unbreakable can sort of save you from these situations but you can also just get knocked right back down.

I am all for the option to call it a game if one wants. Plus you are right, run no mither if you want to ensure you will never be slugged again. But maybe don't make a post about legal game tactics and be upset that others have a different opinion.

He s not playing he s just griefing to make survivors feel bad. I d argue if he would practice or let them get up then down them again but he simply went afk.

• Mr_KMr_K Member Posts: 3,092
    edited March 4

Unless they are holding you in a way where the game cannot end, no.

Yeah that type of sportsmanship sucks. But really if that is his goal, than he has accomplished it. If we make posts and send salty messages to people that want to just upset their competitors, then they already won.

Crawling around will make you bleed out faster, then give em a gg and you take their power to affect you away.

• TAGTAG Member Posts: 6,643

I'm still in favor of giving Survivors who have bled out on the ground a certain amount the option to just die on the spot so they can leave the game.

• gemjasgemjas Member Posts: 40
    edited March 4

I don't really understand the "poor entitled survivor" comments.

Slugging for the 4k is one thing, but this killer was just doing this to piss the survivors off. This is made very obvious by the BMing at the end.

Unbreakable probably wouldn't have helped either. It's not like the killer was actually slugging as a strategy, and I doubt they were fully AFK. If OP had used Unbreakable, they would have just been downed again. There isn't much that a survivor could do in a situation like this.

The killer was just being an [BAD WORD] here. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do about it except AFK for a bit or face the penalty.

Yupe I know he did go AFK, whats annoying is I cant disconnect from such a game cause I will be penalized

I dont think BHVR should force someone to play a game they are not enjoying

• MooksMooks Member Posts: 783

As others have stated, this case is not normal gameplay. this is just someone who wants to make sure the survivors have a hard time.

Funny thing is, he and those that are defending this are probably the ones crying about stuff survivors are using thats given in the game.

Only because something is within the rules of the game does not mean those rules are okay or fun. Many perks were changes because they were unfun for the other side and rightful so in many cases. I know that its hard to change the mechanics of the game to avoid scenarios like in this video and slugging can be necessery in some cases so it should not be taken away. But this is not okay.

Yupe the usual killer main comment "poor entitled survivor"