Home Discussions General Discussions
The 4.3.1 Bugfix Patch drops today. For release times and patch notes, click here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/201738

Why did you nerf remember me?

13»

Answers

• NullEXENullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

Don't twist what i've said to just to try and manipulate the discussion. Don't die then. Finish the rest of the gen's and escape like your supposed to. You're not entitled to a free win mechanic like the hatch. The hatch penalizes the killer for doing their objective well.

• NMCKENMCKE Member Posts: 7,294

I didn't say anything about me being Entitled to a free win mechanic, please stop putting words into people's mouths. All I'll say is no one is entitled for anything until the scoreboard tells you what you're entitled for. 😁

Back to the topic now:

It goes both ways, the EGC sometimes punishes survivors who do very well.

Completed all generators, but my teammates used a key that ultimately caused the killer to close the hatch and initiate a 2 minute timer. If the killer was smart, she would've phased between the two focal points and catch me in the process of opening an Exit Gate. However, she for some reason, made this process look very difficult and by some miracle, I escaped.

Here's another one, I three generators by myself because my teammates kept feeding a camping killer. Eventually, the camping killer downed and hooked my entire team, which eventually lead to the killer imitating the EGC and getting me killed. So, I was the only decent survivor punishing the killer and I'm given a 0% chance (unless the killer severely messes this up) to survive.

I could care less about having odds stacked against me, I believe it should be hard, but don't make my odds impossible because no one likes to have their time wasted, especially when they feel like they deserve at least a chance.

RM just makes this worse, and should just make the last survivor the Obsession. 😁

• DrownedFishDrownedFish Member Posts: 107

You can memorize hatch spawns and look for it with educated guess. Not completely luck

• DwightOPDwightOP Member Posts: 2,329

It's luck based. Knowing where hatch could spawn doesn't guarantee you that it spawns exactly where you looked first. Besides the fact that the hatch can spawn while 3 or less are alive which gives the killer a huge benefit to spot during normal gameplay. All He has to do is standing on top of that while it's going to open so he can close it right away without any chance for the survivor to get it.

• MegaWaffleMegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,174

And if the potato survivor gets to the end and the killer played well why does the potato get a chance at another escape? Yet if the killer played like a potato and the survivor played well its not ok for the killer to get another chance at a kill (perk).

I care not either way, but I am going to play Devils Advocate.