Home Dead by Daylight Forums Discussions General Discussions
We are currently experiencing a server outage which is preventing players from connecting to the game; we are monitoring the situation and we'll give you a heads up once services are restored!
We have been investigating cases of distributed denial of services (DDoS) over the last week. We take these reports extremely seriously. We're actively monitoring the situation internally and with our partners to gather as much information as possible and identify trends.

We are terribly sorry to those who have been affected by these attacks- we understand the impact this has on you. We are taking every appropriate measure to ensure the safety of our players.

We encourage our players to report to us any cases of DDoS, as well as any other form of inappropriate or abusive behaviour in the game. In the meantime, we encourage you to stay safe and follow best practices for online safety.

Can I get that bug again?

RakimSockemRakimSockem Member Posts: 1,264

You know, the one that happened last rank reset that put some people (me) back to rank 10 instead of rank 5 from rank 1.

Kinda tired of being red ranks and I always get to rank 1 in a day and I hate it. It sucks to play with my lower ranked friends because I'm either too good for the killer we get, or they're too bad when we get a killer on my level. Plus the playstyle of a lot of red ranks is just boring. Anything besides gen rushing ends in a 4k and I hate gen rushing. I won't even do it for a challenge, because I like to break hooks, search chests, and break totems for my Inner Strength.

There's also no easy quick way to de-rank short of me intentionally going into matches and dying on first hook and that would take hours still with lobby times. I just want to freeze my rank between 9-12

Comments

• RakimSockemRakimSockem Member Posts: 1,264

Obviously I realize the answer is no and this is not a serious post. If I belong in red ranks, so be it. I just hate it here