Home PTB Feedback Archives Gameplay Feedback
We're currently investigating issues with frame rate on PS4 after the most recent update. Thank you to everyone for bringing this to our attention, and for your patience while we look into this

Hitboxes

Hitboxes....what the hell... I lose fast vaults, I lose pallet stuns, what am I suppose to do, like our only advantage is god damn third person, I don’t get [BAD WORD] from customer support, feed me the same load of bullshit every time, at least explain to me how the hitboxes work..I wanna like this game, it’s unique but holy hell every time I go against a killer it’s like I’m fighting against a brick wall.. and hitboxes; and no dedicated servers. It’s just a killers delight I regularly play a killer and nothing seems to phase me, I run no perks and still stomp survivors. Asymmetrical horror game, along with heavily favoring the killer I do know how the hitboxes work, but there’s gotta be a better way, we should at least always win window vaults, I can see losing pallet stuns, but vault a window no, it’s unbelievable

Comments