Home Feedback Feedback and Suggestions
About the issue where your game is showing as having deleted DLC's or lost game totally. Go to your Steam app. Go to Steam < Settings < Downloads < Clear Download Cache. This should restart Steam and you should have access to your game & DLCs.

SWF ruining this game

2»

Comments

• AnnoyedAtTheGameAnnoyedAtTheGame Member Posts: 268

We should have the option as to whether or not us new players want to go up against fully decked out veterans on this game with thousands of hours of game play.

Can someone give me a date on when the new match making will come through please?

• MPUKMPUK Member Posts: 357

I'm confused by this entire thread. Nobody is making you disconnect, you choose to. Whether the game is bad or not just get through it. You may even learn something in the process. Disconnecting only makes the survivors laugh at you, especially if they keep seeing you do it and it holds you back from improving. A lot of people claim to be against SWF a lot more than they actually are. I have been accused of being SWF many times when playing solo. Just suck it up and get better through experience

This is the message I just got off a person on the Ps4 and quoting them.

" Get rekt with ur 1 kill "

Do you think us players should get messages like this because SWF are way to overpowered?

SWF should not have been put in this game.

This is the message I just got off a person on the Ps4 and quoting them.

" Get rekt with ur 1 kill "

Do you think us players should get messages like this because SWF are way to overpowered?

SWF should not have been put in this game.

• elvangulleyelvangulley Member Posts: 569

Swf will never be balanced because survivors will never give up their unfair advantage they have threatened to quit if you take their comms they want easy wins they want to use comms i a game where it wasn't designed for it or intended for it and its still not designed or balanced for it but who cares about fair play survivors should have cheats

Apparently the next update is to balance the game out to stop the groups being to powerful. I just had a match and done what I dislike doing and got quarter dollar coin for it, hard times when needing them quarter dimes in the UK. I'm hoping it comes out faster so it's easier for killers instead of the game being 1 sided.

• BloodMistHunterBloodMistHunter Member Posts: 16

Or you could just, play the game idk

• yobudddyobuddd Member Posts: 1,220

Third Seal and Knock Out are awesome perks! Too bad they're also useless 75% of the time....

• MerokoMeroko Member Posts: 99

Honestly the fix is pretty obvious and not hard to implement. Just add a debuff to the game when you utilize SWF. Just put a small tooltip when entering SWF that says something along the lines of "Playing Survive with Friends encounters an x% reduction to certain action speeds such as generator repairs and healing. The percentage increases by x for every survivor in the group. Bloodpoints for this mode are increased by 100%" It still encourages players to use it, but gives them a "hard mode" for doing so at an increased reward. Once this is implemented, they can work around it. It wouldn't deter SWF from doing so, cause if you wanna play with friends your gonna play with friends. You are challenged more to work together, and you get rewarded for doing so.

All of this works for both sides of the game, Killers have an actual fighting chance, don't have to play as toxic, and SWF actually get rewarded for playing a harder version of the game.

Something like this has been stated lots of time but has not yet been introduced. I don't know why, but maybe in the future something like this will be implemented.

• LordTohesLordTohes Member Posts: 133

The maximum number of people per group would have to be 2, currently it is a game of 4 vs 1, 5 engines vs 12 hangs, there is absolutely no balance in this game.

When is survive with friends nerf coming?

• cl3arcl3ar Member Posts: 2

Actually i believe this would indeed balance it so its little less hard to play against SWF. I do both sides. But you can for sure notice. Lots of killers seem to not want to play anymore because you instant queue against a group two times higher rank. That can only happen because the devs are scared the wait time for them gets to long

I personally would rather wait longer in the queue for a game that's balanced. I don't want to get chucked in with swf who want the game done in 5 mins because they want to gen rush. It's making the killers not want to play that side anymore. 2 games I've had in the last 3 days.

• obamagaming99obamagaming99 Member Posts: 206

i don't think it's ruining the game but it's definitely annoying

• Primalux135Primalux135 Member Posts: 649
  • MiniPisaMiniPisa Member Posts: 627

What is your goal of this argument exactly? They will never get rid of SWF so stop moaning about it. If you hate it that much don't play the game.