Home Discussions General Discussions
Due to latency issues in the PTB, we have decided to postpone the server hit validation test until after the update releases on the live version of the game. We will let you know when the test will take place as soon as we can. Thank you all for your patience.

A completely fun, nice, and fair build to go against

2»

Comments

• Kagari_LehaKagari_Leha Member Posts: 509

You see I escaped and dodged 6 hatchets in a row

to be honest i didnt even get there was iri heads until one of my teammates fell down even if i had been chased for a solid 45 seconds

• PrettyFaceKatePrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,332

I think we know what kind of boo-boo they made to this huntress for her to break out the iri head.

• LedgyLedgy Member Posts: 18

I use to want the game to have balance and fairness but that seems impossible for them to accomplish so i gave up on that and just bult up some tuff skin. You should probably do the same or just take a break from the game if you're not having run. I only play SWF as survivor and idk why people play solo when they know things like this are bound to happen.

• Murd3rousClyd3Murd3rousClyd3 Member Posts: 51

I for the most part agree with you. I play Xbox, main Huntress. I have roughly 950 hours as just Huntress, although I play other killers here and there, and Survivor enough for challenges.

But in that time, I've used Iri Heads and Belt maybe once every 50-60ish hours. I've used it ONCE against a team of toxic trolls that I'd faces before, and I wanted vengeance.

Since I play survivor quite a bit, I've always found it more important to have fun. I try to get 3 hooks off each survivor, even walking across map just to let them unhook.

And I tend to get 3k pretty regularly. Having said this, and pumping roughly 100m BP into Huntress... I have over 40 Ebony's, and about 90 Iri heads. Just waiting for those SWF Death Squads. 😂

• CasualGamer21CasualGamer21 Member Posts: 24

What's insane is that dude, I went up against this same build. It sucks.. but sucks even more when the killer camps and slugs while using this build!

Me and another survivor escaped. My perks weren't even meta build tbh, I used, Iron W, Fixated, Bond and Kindred. End of the match, got a barrage of messages from killer whining about how survivors are OP...

Dude was using messed up add-ons and a pink Mori on top lol. The entitlement is real.